Block Suffocation

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Lava Survival 4.0 removed safe zones except at spawn.
This means that players are able to earn cookies more easily if they were to go inside of blocks.
I know that lava has more variety of moods now but why not make it challenging and players can lose health by going inside a block. Here are the pros and cons of block suffocation. Other than that, players can earn cookies by pillaring to the top of the map and then camping there, with exception to maps with adminium roof (the zero cookies system which deducts 1 cookie for every 5 seconds above the roof).

Upside :)
  1. Allows more challenge for players to earn cookies.
  2. Prevents players by easily earning cookies by going glitching into blocks. (most players would dislike this so don't give a dislike rating because of it)
  3. Players would afk less.

Downside :(
  1. Players can place gravel/sand above another player which causes them to suffocate but we have staff to prevent that from happening.
  2. Need more thinking for this part.
Extra Suggestion

Rawrmynameisrex suggested this:
Low oxygen area, the map height limit. Players would start to lose health because of low oxygen. This will prevent players camping at height limit.

Thanks for taking your time to read this suggestion.

Reactions: Pikmon2

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
I like the idea, knowing people will try to take advantage of going inside blocks instead of making houses. And with the HP system going on, I think will be in its favour. Good luck with the idea!

• Agree
Reactions: RaizzanX

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Well, I, in my opinion... Overall I dislike the idea but if it gets accepted then I'm more than Happy to give my ideas!

Reaction score
Or I could just add safe zones on "solid" blocks again, what we wanted was to remove the safe zones from plants, but we ended up removing them all except from spawn.