Accepted Bhyldir's Architect Application

Bhyldir

Reaction score
Account Name: Bhyldir

References (Adv+): Jackamel,Plive

Screenshots of builds (minimum of one large-scale project (Size of AdvPlot) The more quality builds, the better.)

What are your future plans for projects? Im going to try and build a lobby for ROF

Additional/final notes: The warps for the adv plots /warp bhy1,/warp bhy2

D

Deleted member 4601

After lookin' through yer builds I felt that you had put in a decent amount of effort for architect. (Not as much as jackamel, but he's an anomaly) While the pictures that you took look almost the same as the one in your previous submission, the quality is definitely up to architect standard. I think you deserve architect, good luck! =D

+1

Reactions: Bhyldir

Bhyldir

Reaction score
After lookin' through yer builds I felt that you had put in a decent amount of effort for architect. (Not as much as jackamel, but he's an anomaly) While the pictures that you took look almost the same as the one in your previous submission, the quality is definitely up to architect standard. I think you deserve architect, good luck! =D

+1
Thank you so much!

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
(Not as much as jackamel, but he's an anomaly)
Rekt. Anyway, i'm totaly with mul Bhy deserve architect he have awesome building skills definitely up to arch standards.
I dont really get why he had to make so many apps before, probably because of the attitude but that thing is definitely "fixed" now.
so yeah +1 in fancy green (like adv ranks geddit)

Bhyldir

Reaction score
Rekt. Anyway, i'm totaly with mul Bhy deserve architect he have awesome building skills definitely up to arch standards.
I dont really get why he had to make so many apps before, probably because of the attitude but that thing is definitely "fixed" now.
so yeah +1 in fancy green (like adv ranks geddit)

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Your skill is up to Arch standards. There's no doubt about that. Your builds look amazing, and they are something to be proud of. The only thing I don't like about your builds is the use of WorldEdit and how you have pretty much the same thing on all 4 sides - you could have maybe added some variation perhaps. However, as I think you have put a lot of effort and determination into this, and as Plive said your attitude has improved (a ton), you can have my +1.