Best Weapon

Which weapon do you think is OP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasup58

Reaction score
Ok, some people are complaning about me spamming rockets. :(You choas):
I cant find any other better weapon. Tell me what you use and your strategy for it.

BTW: This is my first post.

Hardneck

Reaction score
It really depends on the map and how you define 'best'. In general I'd say upgraded shotgun ranks highest and without upgrades, rockets, for obvious reasons (higher distance for instant explosion as grenades for example).

Imo, back when rockets weren't as fast/not working, killing stuff used to be much more elegant. Rockets can be used in almost every situation (except flat terrain), have a high range and can be used as instant TNT. Together with grenades it's possible to cover almost every weak position of an enemy's path. This leads to a very one-sided game, which is why I don't really play anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

wasup58

Reaction score
It really depends on the map and how you define 'best'. In general I'd say upgraded shotgun ranks highest and without upgrades, rockets, for obvious reasons (higher distance for instant explosion as grenades for example).

Imo, back when rockets weren't as fast/not working, killing stuff used to be much more elegant. Rockets can be used in almost every situation (except flat terrain), have a high range and can be used as instant TNT. Together with grenades it's possible to cover almost every weak position of an enemy's path. This leads to a very one-sided game, which is why I don't really play anymore.
That might be a good strategy. However it can be very costly due to the fact you lose 5 points every kill without a streak. Any suggestions on c4?

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I think it's more the size of the map, the experience of the player, and who they are playing against that makes a weapon OP. Some weapons like upgraded c4 are very OP if the user has a extremly quick detonation rate (like Terre936, Luigi115, and Choaslego).
Almost any weapon CAN be OP like Terre936's new way to pistol people, pistols in the hand of a random player are dangerous but as stated above it depends on the experience of the player and who they are killing.

You can get complaints about spamming any weapon (exept TNT), but I perfer to use grenades with the diagonal upgrade, I chose this weapon becase it can be used as instant TNT (don't spam instant TNT, ever), it goes fast, you can hit almost anything from any angle, it's effective in a flat terrain a bumpy terrain and almost any other terrain. I also chose it because rockets are harder to aim and costed more (grenades used to cost 12 points). But if you chose to use grenades you will need to use it for a while before it starts to be effective (like any weapon).

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi and Oak Milk

wasup58

Reaction score
I think it's more the size of the map, the experience of the player, and who they are playing against that makes a weapon OP. Some weapons like upgraded c4 are very OP if the user has a extremly quick detonation rate (like Terre936, Luigi115, and Choaslego).
Almost any weapon CAN be OP like Terre936's new way to pistol people, pistols in the hand of a random player are dangerous but as stated above it depends on the experience of the player and who they are killing.

You can get complaints about spamming any weapon (exept TNT), but I perfer to use grenades with the diagonal upgrade, I chose this weapon becase it can be used as instant TNT (don't spam instant TNT, ever), it goes fast, you can hit almost anything from any angle, I also chose it because rockets are harder to aim and costed more (grenades used to cost 12 points). But if you chose to use grenades you will need to use it for a while before it starts to be effective (like any weapon).
Hey Zezmi! That's true about grenades. However, I am pretty bad at them, so I tend to use rockets. Something to consider: fully upgraded shotguns on top of tnt :D

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

You can get complaints about spamming any weapon (exept TNT), but I perfer to use grenades with the diagonal upgrade, I chose this weapon becase it can be used as instant TNT (don't spam instant TNT, ever), it goes fast, you can hit almost anything from any angle, it's effective in a flat terrain a bumpy terrain and almost any other terrain. I also chose it because rockets are harder to aim and costed more (grenades used to cost 12 points). But if you chose to use grenades you will need to use it for a while before it starts to be effective (like any weapon).
There are certain maps where I find Grenades very effective :D combine them with pistols and you are gonna get a lot of kills.

• Agree
Reactions: RyanDodd

hpesoj8

Reaction score
P-p-p-p-p-pistols!!!! Cheap, fairly easy to upgrade, and if you can practice enough with them, a pretty awesome weapon for almost all maps. =D