Bazaar?

brownlee123

Reaction score
OK guys, I'm relatively new to Blocktopia, but I've been around a while (maybe you've seen me :cool: ). When I first got onto AoD, I noticed a little wing right off the lobby spawn point with a sign abpve it that read, "Bazaar". I ventured deeper into this mysterious section of the lobby, when I ran into a fence gate. Hanging on this fence gate was a sign that read, "Bazaar temporarily closed. Check back soon!"
So I checked back the next day, not expecting anything, but still curious. I decided to let the ops and other AoD officials take care of it.
I checked back the next week. Nothing.
The week after that. Nothing.
The next month. Nothing.
Eventually we got a shop option with /shop, but that didn't satisfy my thirst for a physical shop, one which didn't have premade towers and houses but where you could buy weapons, enchant them, get food, and prepare yourself for the next round of war.

This Bazaar needs to happen.

tl;dr: Bazaar's been closed for at least four months. Fix plz.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
but where you could buy weapons, enchant them, get food, and prepare yourself for the next round of war.
They probably will never add that feature cause it will give unfair advantages like "oh there's Airkid with full enchanted iron armor and strength 2 potions" and survivors would always win. But a good idea is to make a "buyrank" part at the bazaar (like they have at RoF)

I think the staff understands where your idea comes from but the main goal of AoD is to find resources in the map and use different kind kits.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
but where you could buy weapons, enchant them, get food, and prepare yourself for the next round of war.
They probably will never add that feature cause it will give unfair advantages like "oh there's Airkid with full enchanted iron armor and strength 2 potions" and survivors would always win. But a good idea is to make a "buyrank" part at the bazaar (like they have at RoF)

I think the staff understands where your idea comes from but the main goal of AoD is to find resources in the map and use different kind kits.
I thought of it more not as where players sell items but where players sell leftover towers (Incl that towers will be carried over rounds) or that the bazaar will sell more expensive, bigger and better structures like a small fortress or something,

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score

I thought of it more not as where players sell items but where players sell leftover towers (Incl that towers will be carried over rounds) or that the bazaar will sell more expensive, bigger and better structures like a small fortress or something,

*after each round, every player's inventory will be cleaned*
and a small fortress is a little bit overpowered cause you can't break the blocks of a spawned tower

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net

*after each round, every player's inventory will be cleaned*
and a small fortress is a little bit overpowered cause you can't break the blocks of a spawned tower
I think you misread my post, I clearly said:
"Inc that towers would beccarried over rounds"
Also you can still PLACE blocks.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
I think you misread my post, I clearly said:
"Inc that towers would beccarried over rounds"
Also you can still PLACE blocks.
The chance of a not-placed tower being carried over rounds is very low since your inventory will be cleaned after and before each round so it would be a waste of time making that possible to sell those not-placed towers and it would probably bug out the /shop cause the specific enderchest bound to the shop plugin.