SMP - Accepted BAspectors SMP staff application

BAspector

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT server, your Steam ID.) BAspector

What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many hours have you played on the server for? 2 days 16 hours

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? 18 hours a week. and 3+ hours a day

What prior staffing experience do you have? (It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.) I don't have any staffing experience on Minecraft but I do on FiveM and Arma.

What do you think the role entails? The role Entails, A member of the community that is willing to help a server by taking a Major role and would still execute their duty as a Staff member at any cost. To obtain the role you need to be reliable and respectful to everybody on the server. As a staff member you have abilities that normal players on the server wouldn’t receive, Like a lot of people say “Power comes with responsibility” And the power you obtain as a staff member does indeed come with responsibility.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Well I want to become a staff member because I want to help keep the community a fun and positive environment for younger and older demographics.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team that set you apart from other applicants? Well this isn't really a trait but I am in a different timezone than all or most of the staff (EST) And I feel having someone or another staff member on EST would increase the response time to situations such as a Griefing case or a situation that indicates a staff member is needed were as a GMT member might be sleeping and not able to get on to fix the situation. I am also Valiant, Respectful, Enthusiastic, Friendly, Open-Minded, Self Reliant and Innovative.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I've been playing Minecraft for almost 10 years and multiplayer servers for 2-3 years and would most likely not run into a situation like that. But in the unlikely chance of me running into a situation that I have no idea how to fix, I would ask a different staff member that would have more experience than me on the server and collaborate our thoughts and make an opinion on the situation from there.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? Not at the time, Once I get to know more of the staff members and members of the server you'll learn more about me and my life.

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but not mandatory) Not at the moment, I am getting into building bigger projects each day but none are finished to the extent where it would be easy to understand what it is.

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory, must be a current Moderator+ on EscapeRestart!) Gonkus, SessyBessy

Last edited:

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
A really great application here! You're an active and enthusiastic member of the server/community and you seek to help anyone where possible. You would be a valuable member of the staff team hence why I gave you my reference.

+1

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
BA has been incredibly helpful, in that he provided me with evidence that CBass was xraying, beyond that, he understands how to be a good player, is active, mature and friendly and i feel will be a great addition to the staffing team

+1

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I've witnessed BA offering help to new players on the server weather it be with land claims jobs or just tips in general he clearly shows the want to help so i think he would be a great addition to the team.

+1

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hey BA! Thanks for applying.

Your application looks great, and I've also seen you be quite active and helpful on the server. I think you'd be a great addition for the staff team, so I'm gonna go ahead and put you on a one week trial.

Trial