Banner change

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRIL

Reaction score
Too bad you changed your banner on minestatus.net. The one with clean white background and the cake forming the 'o' in Blocktopia.
When I was looking for a server to play on, just a couple of days ago, I clicked your banner
because it was all clean and well designed with neat typo - suggesting people there do have a sense of aesthetics. And they might not only take care of the server to keep running but also to provide a nice environment for the community play and communicate. It also associates well with the game of Minecraft itself and the players creativity involved and not neglecting the fun part.

Dont get me wrong the current banner is not bad at all. But your previous banner was superiour by far and even more catchy I would say.

Since you dont have a CD for now I strongly recommend reconsidering banner change.

MindCrafty

Crafty Cow
Reaction score
I have received too much support from this banner to change it. Sure, perhaps it does stick out less, but it is also more organized and professional. It also suggests that the server is more survival oriented with the map and compass. We may not have the best banner out there, but we sure have a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.