Banned by Spencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdroid

Reaction score
I had a situation with an OP that wasn't handled the way it should have been.
Spencer banned me for "swearing excessively" when I had only cussed 3 times the whole time. I was telling a guy to stop pvping me and griefing and getting in the way of me building, and Spencer yelled at me for cussing at him instead of telling the guy to leave me alone.
So Spencer kicked me for cussing, and then I logged back on to ask questions, and Spencer was swearing. Why should I be expected to take such hypocrisy seriously?
All the other players ganged up on me and people were hitting me, blocking my build and yelling at me, but I did not swear again after I logged back on, and Spencer banned me for swearing.
In previous conversations with Ops, no one has ever been upset over swearing. They have also urged me to remind players to not break rules no matter how blatantly disrespectful they are being. When that is the attitude that is protrayed on this server, it is unfair for him to turn around and ban me with little warning while I was talking nicely to him (I was swearing when players griefed or pvp'd me, and never disrespected Spencer).

Status
Not open for further replies.