Bad news

Numberplay

Reaction score
Like many of you might have found out, Gaia has become inactive and I cannot deny it. I'm also part of the problem. With all the unfinished projects, the mass of complaints, the constant family changes (and Christmas), it is hard to stay motivated. It has become such a problem that the council has suggested to disband.

I was aware that I wasn't good with leadership when I heard I was elected. But people put their trust in me so I challenged myself to respect their wish. Now I see that many things went wrong and even my interest in Primordia diminished. I didn't receive much help from the former council and the other members were only complaining about our job. I almost ended up doing everything myself. It became too hard for me then to keep going.

Now, I don't know if I will keep playing after the next election, I just hope Gaia still have someone that can lead us in a good way. If not, then we really need help because Gaia will just stay like it is.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
That's a shame, Gaia needs a good leader :D

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Yesh, I have been losing interest in Primordia. However, I will stick around in Gaia at least until the capital is complete. I'm definitely resigning from COPS (and the council is kinda gone already) once this comes by, but I'm not sure about leaving the family yet.

Yesh, the family is totally falling apart. Number, I would just suggest ask some various High Gaians if they'd be interested in a council position, because, no offense, I don't think you could handle everything on your own shoulders.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I've been losing interest in Primordia ever since I stepped off of my power back near the beginning of the server.

The council started as my backup, but ended up being an inactive filler for the community of Gaia.

The reason we're dropping the Council is relatively because we're inactive and losing interest, but it will also help Gaia in terms of re-electing a new government type style.

It's all up to you guys. ;3

Aoro

Reaction score
So what if an active member of Gaia, possibly a operator or rank could be in charge. A rank has to stay active to maintain their position so why not put someone who must stay on as they can work when they are on. Good, bad, the worst idea? Or maybe even a temporary leader until we can find someone fit.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
So what if an active member of Gaia, possibly a operator or rank could be in charge. A rank has to stay active to maintain their position so why not put someone who must stay on as they can work when they are on. Good, bad, the worst idea? Or maybe even a temporary leader until we can find someone fit.

Do you know anything about how leadership works in Primordia?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Well, for one a Leader wouldn't abandon their family ;)
Why does it seem like you're hinting at something there.

Anyways, for anyone who wanted to know, I will be staying in Gaia after completion of the capital, though I'll probably go exploring. I'm kind of slowly getting back into Primordia, and I'd like to start pulling out the mixed up colors and reshaping the play-dough*.

Though the previous council has since been disbanded, I'd like if we could start new, and get a clear form of a government in place.

*This was a metaphor c:

Digitalis

Reaction score
After the far-longer-than-necessary break I took, I've seemed to have regained my interest in the server. I'd be glad to take my time to help the clan again! (Yes, I'm sorry about completely disappearing for a time. If I had played much more, I probably would have left minecraft for good.)

Reactions: Aoro

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
After the far-longer-than-necessary break I took, I've seemed to have regained my interest in the server. I'd be glad to take my time to help the clan again! (Yes, I'm sorry about completely disappearing for a time. If I had played much more, I probably would have left minecraft for good.)
Shaaadooooooow you're back! =D

gettinthere

Reaction score
Your comment is worse than his, What he said is true; I've talken to enough Gaia members to actually know for a fact that the Family is falling apart.. Government wise.. Time for some cleaning up! :rolleyes:
If you ask, I would admit I'm one of them. Though I would say Lee_scar would be fine for leader except Lee, you would actually need to resolve internal issues with interest. That would be your biggest challenge if you are reading this.