Bad Luck Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCiph

Reaction score
What even is this thread
I declare this thread to be the Dank Meme Research Centre. Grab your Mountain Dew, Doritos, Call of Duty, and swaggy euphoric fedoras m8s, because I have news: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to scrubs. It is a dimension as vast as Dorito goodness and as timeless as Mountain Dew. It is the middle ground between FaZe and OpTiC, between PS4 and Xbox One, and it lies between the pit of man's epic fails and the summit of his noscoping. This is the dimension of dankness. It is an area which we call the Meme Zone.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I declare this thread to be the Dank Meme Research Centre . Grab your Mountain Dew, Doritos, Call of Duty, and swaggy euphoric fedoras m8s, because I have news: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to scrubs. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between FaZe and OpTiC, between PS4 and Xbox One, and it lies between the pit of man's epic fails and the summit of his noscoping. This is the dimension of dankness. It is an area which we call the Meme Zone.
wow

Status
Not open for further replies.