Ayr

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
"The settlement of Ayr will mainly be created just to provide a safe place for people who want to experience the server but do not want to commit fully to a town, so if you are planning on joining in on the server and want a place to stay then this is the town for you. You don't have to commit to anything, no need for contributing resources to the town or anything, just tell me your username, I'll run a background check on you and you'll be allowed to live in the city, easy as that. If you're walking through and need a place to stay that's fine to, because I'm going to treat this like single-player."

23/12/2013 - Progress Report #1 - A village is actually forming!
- The city has been placed, do "/v info ayr" to find out the co-ords and come visit
- Our town is focusing mainly on a highly medieval theme being situated high up from the water, and it's looking quite nice!

05/11/2013 - The Jedis are coming, the Jedis are coming!
- Allied with The Jedi Council

03/11/2013 - Theme/Design for Buildings?
- Added new alliances, removed certain inhabitants
- Added an album of potential housing design, critique it please!

31/10/2013 - Happy Halloween!
- Updated inhabitants list
- Added an F.A.Q. section and added some questions and answers (they're not frequently asked, but I'm just preparing!)

30/10/2013 - Thread Created
- yoloswag made the thread rafl​
- initial planning for city facilities has begun​
~​

1. Most important thing is to not tell people what to do. The settlement is here to let people do whatever the hell they want, so don't sit on your high horse and act all high and mighty.

2. Don't be a dick. (already broken by me lel)

3. Don't start any politics or shitstorms. (double lel)

4. Love thy neighbour

~​

Members:
Iguana
Digitalmez
UltimateBudgie
_4_
LizzyxD
Forseti
Zack27999
davidjl123
Pafrick

Allies:
Saponem
Vistancia
Draconian

Enemies:
Rosekill

~​

Q: Someone from your village killed me, am I on your kill on sight list?
A: Not quite, members of the village do not fully represent the attitude of our city. Some of our inhabitants may be cutthroat PVP-ers but that does not represent the city's interests. The only thing we ask is that as long as you are within city limits you try to keep the violence to a minimum.

Q: You guys are holding an event in the city, am I invited?
A: Of course! The more the merrier! If you know of an event taking place within the city, feel free to come in and participate, so long as you aren't brandishing any weapons on you.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
hi
I would like to be the second member of Ayr.

Thanksz :)
Well Digi asked me on Skype this morning so she beat you to the punch actually!

Can I be Lord Mayor?
No, I like to treat everyone as equals in terms of power and say (this includes me) so everything comes down to whoever is online at the time, and if there's a tie then I will have to settle it (the only time where i rise above people!!!!)

• Agree
Reactions: Forseti