Away - No Wifi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey,

I've been away for a good few weeks now and I didn't plan on making a thread or post or anything about it because I was under the impression it'd be resolved soon so I just told people on the server to let people know where I'm at, and each week that's gone by I've just thought "I won't make a post, I'll probably have it this week" but it's getting a bit ridiculous now so for anyone that isn't aware - I currently have no wifi which is why I'm not able to go on the server or go on steam very much. Not exactly sure when this will be fixed - could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be in a few weeks, I have no idea - but yeah, just thought I'd make it available information for anyone thinking "Where's Chandler at?"

So if the server needs restarting/updating or anything like that, please contact tnmjimbob, our lovely ASSHAT. And as soon as my wifi is here I'm making an event week/weekend and sorting the donor stuff out, I PROMISE.

Oh and also, the very latest I'll be back will be December because I get December off so I'm at home with wifi then.

Thanks and sorry for the rushed post and away-ness.

- Chandler/Inf