Atlantis Town Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
In the former times of land's creation,
There was an expansive civilization that dared the waters of unknown and built directly upon them. All the inhabitants were well rounded in all abilities and lived more than content lives. Every man, woman, and child lived twice as long as life expectancy in the olden days. It never rained nor snowed in the great city, nor did deaths of any person bring pain. It was compared to Elysium itself and many made elaborate claims that it was Elysium that could by physically reached.
Yet one day, a group of traders were the first to find the entire place gone. No ruins nor buildings to show that a large group of people once lived there. There were no living things around either. Many relatives searched the land and ocean for chances of finding their relations and no sign of them could be found. The city was gone.
Many theories went out about what had happened to the city. The most prominent ones was that some entity was angered with the city that challenged Elysium and wiped the world of the empire, or that they brought on their own doom. Records show small amounts of some form of power being drawn from under the waters that brought the prosperity to the mysterious city. A power that they lost control of and it rebounded on them with destruction.
So the true story of the city because legend and was lost for many ages and thought to never be found. For who would be worthy to find the gift behind the shroud, but a child. A simple gypsy child who explored the deep caverns to find ancient architecture and deep caresses of homes. It was the city. The child ran back to the surface to find his caravan and showed them their new home.
That was many years ago, now it has expanded and is reachable from the surface.

Town name: Atlantis
Town theme: ... Atlantis. (A city, once inhabited by those named 'Atlantians', was buried under the deep ocean mysteries, only to be rediscovered and rebuilt...)

The approximate coordinates of the towncenter:
Towncentre is located at 439, 35, -1384. However the only entrance (tunnel) is located at 489, 63, -1233. Please head to those cords if you wish to enter.

Members (including yourself and leaders):
The North Wing:
[Leader] SparklyMuffinz
ethical1337
AvantGarde / ReyvnNova

The East Wing:
[Leader] Zippywins
Damer_Flinn
JayApple

The West Wing:
Mach9824
Alpha102
ginbird

1st Generation Outside Ring:
Trap Wolf
Jammy001

Chest-protection: Yes
Prefered tag: [Atlantis] ([&1At&9lan&btis&f])

Screenshot of the town:

Main entrance to Atlantis with retractable doors. Note this is the only main entrance.
Main tunnel leading into the town with a railway system.
Upon entering you'll notice our tree of regeneration that signifies Atlantis's rebirth.
Each member is given a dome that starts off as nothing more then an empty space.
All player's can design their own dome and houses however they please. NOTE: This is JappaApple's house.

The corridors in each corner of the main dome that leads to different areas such as:

An enchanting room.

Hobo houses for passers bye.

An apothecary.

A Nether Portal.

A storage room.
A town's square.

3 dark rooms.
Fully developed farm.

An animal farm.

And a full level beacon.

A bird's eye few of what it looks like from above.

The staircases leading to each wing.
Why should your town be official: Because we're bamfs
We should be official because the state we found this town in was next to nothing due to the destruction that was caused.

This is how Atlantis started. Few stacks of dirt, a bucket, pink wool and a chicken.
We have spent a lot of time and dedication into making this town what it is. In addition, JtE has yet to witness such a uniquely developed place like Atlantis. We have many plans to continue the growth of our numbers with more domes and working on goals we have set for us, such as a transport system.
Thank you for reading.
Long live Atlantis!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You guys have done a great job building your town up and I am very impressed! Your towns people are active, the town blows me away... Especially with it being underwater! All the work so far done, I can't wait to see what more comes! +1

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh god yes +1
Everytime I visit there has been a massive amount of progress and effort put in by all of its members, its looks wonderful, so in theme keep it up I'm loving every minute of it!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I tried building something like this last SMP, and I'm glad to see that someone can do it very well! (instead of drowning with all my valuables) The settlement looks great, and I can't wait to see more from this town. +1

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I really do not want an 8-letter clan tag, could you perhaps shorten it? In names like Sparkly's, the tag will take up half of the line in chat! Not to mention, stretching Concord's tag to 7 was as far as we'd like to go. Might I suggest [Atl], [Atlant] or something similar?

• Agree
Reactions: Excepted

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I really do not want an 8-letter clan tag, could you perhaps shorten it? In names like Sparkly's, the tag will take up half of the line in chat! Not to mention, stretching Concord's tag to 7 was as far as we'd like to go. Might I suggest [Atl], [Atlant] or something similar?
Whaaat? I don't see anything wrong with "[Controller] [Atlantis] SparklyMuffinz". Damn I regret making such a long name...

More seriously, I have spoken to Zippy and we'd like to go with [&1A&9t&bl&f]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.