~~Astoria News/Updates~~

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
As some of you may have recognized my activity has gone back the last two weeks. As I really enjoyed the server I will take a break from minecraft, hoping that this will make it more interesting for me again. I don't know about zeph's activity but I think crimson is town's head now. I can't say when I will be back playing minecraft but what I try is to stop now, because I don't want to get fed up and hate the game, I want to enjoy it for a long time and therefore I need a break.
You, Crimson and Zeph haven't been on in weeks, I've been doing most of the work at the moment.. We have 4 new Members of the Town (@Jolteon42 @catgirl12466 @SalientGorilla @Refresh100) - We've been upgrading the town.. Currently the farm is being extended, It now has a top layer for Melons, And we are currently making an underground layer for a Wheat farm!
I've added plots to the town and I've edited the Paths for the way to the town to a nice style to match the Capitals, We also have an Animal farm and a WebAuction Deposit and Withdraw in the Town.

The wall is finished, We just need to add Rounded corners; Much like towers and to add a layer on the top so Astorian members can walk upon it.

Zepharn

Reaction score
As far as I know, crims 'n me are not sure if we will ever come back again ^^ so, I make you *tadaa* the captain of le town ^^ Im sure ya'll do a great job ^^