Asaechao's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
In-game username: asaechao

Staff references(Trusted+): Da Jinks superstein Ooglie101 LagWarrior Marnixxie NogTrog
Time spent on the server: 9 Days, 4 Hours, 29 Minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I have played this server for a while now and I understand how most of it works. With this rank, I will use my privileges with great responsibility. I will use these privileges to create a better Economic system. I will use these commands wisely and make Elysium flourish with new trades!
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
I am proud of joining the CTY clan, as it is a good clan. I am proud of getting Level 500 in mining, as I enjoy mining. I am proud of making new friends within the server. I am proud of helping CTY with building projects.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I was a TNT Trusted since 1/17/12 to 6/8/12, and then promoted to TNT Operator from 6/8/12 to 9/12/12, I was a SMP Operator from 7/1/12 to 9/12/12, I have matured greatly over those few months. I would say I'm a fun guy to be around but also serious when has to be.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I've enjoyed chatting with you in many times, you're a dedicated member of CTY and Elyisum. You've got previous staff experience which speaks for your character even more! You don't hesitate to help out newer members and make the server feel friendly. I'm very confident in my +1.

Good luck asae!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: zezmi and asaechao

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Yes, YEs, YES! You're an amazing guy, who I love hanging around with,You're funny, friendly, mature. I love the talks we have and joking around with you. I've seen you help out a lot. And I've known you since TNT. A very big +1

• Love
Reactions: asaechao

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes please +1
Knowing how careful you were with your SMP commands last map, you'd do fine with the permissions at hand. Not to mention, you're a very fun person to be around and one of the most well liked on the server, with the impressive accomplishment of 500 mining (and lots of it pre-buff).
Kwade vogels 4 lyfe {:>}=

• Love

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As I'm from CTY, I know the great input you give to the town and how fun you can be to have around. Whether it be Elysium or TNT you've always been a great guy on all Blocktopia server and with your maturity, kindness and helpfulness it's a +1 from me. Good luck, asaeNOOB. ily2<3

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.