Articlave

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Okay, hi, thread reshuffle, it's all open again. Basically we have a pretty sweet base underground right by the MesaHut, no bells and whistles to joining, just ask here or in-game!

All of Us
Leader Guy:
Jivvi

Cool People:

Allieandra3023
Sephhh
acoolisback
edfc021
superhalo6
LittleMissBambi
JWB101179

To-Do
  • Basically, get the base nice and smoothed over
  • Crush nation ruthlessly
  • Eventually, get some sort of castle up
Allies
Adamantium

Phoenix (maybe)
Liavek (maybe)

NightHawks?
(someone who wasn't me negotiated a pax, so I have no idea)
Adversaries
Mercenaries

Defeated, our castle laying in ruins, we lay there to die
We scavenge enough from the smoking ruins to scrape our lives back together
Discontented, we seek to be what we once more
From the dust, Castle Concord will rise again

Forsaken and forgotten, Castle Concord sank into the ashes along with the rest of the world following the great war. But now, then hardened survivors set out to find true sanctuary once more in the hostile world.

The Castle Concord was a worthy sanctum, but in the ruthless plains, a fortress as grand would not hold. The survivors of the Fall shall seek a new kind of sanctuary, a small fortress, perhaps underground residence, whatever means necessary to fend off the evils of the plains, and ensure that Castle Concord endures the coming age, until the Castle can truly rise again.

(I expanded the little Click Me! spoiler, and added some newly necessary tabs)

So yeah, Concord is back. Obviously, with all the anarchy, there won't be many giant castles to go round. Smaller sanctuaries will provide for us, until we can create something downright awesome.

If any of the previous Concord leaders would like to take control again, I'd be happy to relinquish any power I may seem to have, but as of the moment, as one of the first Concord pioneers from JtE, I feel I have sufficient nobility to resurrect the grand faction.

MintyRogi

Reaction score
Well... I mean as long as I'm not accepted into other groups I asked to be in... I'll happily join. I was the (or at least the last) Director of Construction in JtE Concord, yet not a lot got done before the closing of Elysium. So yeah.

Reactions: Henry

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow this thread is messy.

Anyway, we now have a fully operational base, complete with nether access, mini-enchanter, anvil, level 30 enchanted, darkroom, a bunch of farms, and a mass smelter!

Edit: Actually, a thread cleanup would be appreciated

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now we have a paddock with some chickens and a colossal-but-rudimentary gold farm. Quarry project being started, and we have some more people!
Also fiddled around with the OP again.

(I might just report the post so it'll be noticed, and could the noticer give the the thread a bit of a clean-up? There's a bit too much useless banter for my liking)

Reactions: JKangaroo