Army of Darkness - Zombie Survival Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, i've made ammendments to the volcano map, there's a few more large caves, chests have been nerfed with weapons, and fire resistance potions have been added to allow for emergency escape by survivors/zombies/whoever gets to the chests first.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
The original Hollowbastion (From the first SMP) has been cleaned out and sent to Roob for finalizations.

Also, that map I mentioned for 1.2 is about 30% done on my part, an absolutely massive abandoned skyscraper that was under construction (goes from 5y to 256y). The spawn is at the bottom and players fight their way through the tower and can take cover in intact rooms, or risk running along the broken support beams to lose zombies on their trail. Lots of falling deaths and instances of GmK laughing his ass off are inevitable. Alternatively, they can try to take cover in the overpopulated village surrounding the tower. Planning on possibly adding more buildings in the out-of-bounds area for a background. Once the exterior's done, going to send it to @LISTINGS09 for aesthetic markups since the design is very flat and could do with some extras. Tunneling underground's going to be nonexistent due to the low ground. Here's a picture of the x-ray frame from Saturday, the building has made LOTS of progress since then.

Render distance is on far, if that does the scale justice. Note the village's size compared to it. :3

Reactions: Notme

Shmid

Reaction score
Silvervale is done. Just needs testing. Chests have been hugely thinned out/emptied, but there's still enough in there to make anyone set for the round. All diamond blocks in the road have been replaced with worthless lapis lazuli. Gold blocks are not removed because you can't do anything worthwhile with it in a zombie round. Got the world file bookmarked in case this can be integrated into testing the server, in the event that the server's kept, whether it be for further testing or a hard release.

SO LET THE NOSTALGIA COMMENCE.

Is this from old SMP? If so, I'm too new for nostalgia. :(

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Is this from old SMP? If so, I'm too new for nostalgia. :(
It was the Pre-Pre-Primordia Server, unless there was one between the Pre-Primordia and what I'm calling the Pre-Pre-Primordia Server, upon such this would be from the pre-pre-pre-primordia server, Either way, it was started (silvervale, the image) around thanksgiving in 2010, It was the first thing I was part of when I first joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.