Army of Darkness - Zombie Survival Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
BETA TEST - BETA TEST - BETA TEST - BETA TEST
Our own dev LISTINGS09 has been very busy - he rewrote our Classic Zombie Survival server (which he also made) to be working with Minecraft 1.1!

We will test how well it works today (also to wait till A&T comes back up), so hop in and join

smp.blocktopia.net:25563

For Players:
/locate <name> - Finds a player name if you're a hunter, the closer you are to bedrock the more accurate it is. When used on other hunters it gives the exact coords so people can get together. Survivors can't use this command!
/playersleft - Shows the ratios of people
/timeleft - time left counters
/team (msg) - Send a chat message to only your group.

It basically works like the Classic Zombie Server. You join, have a buildphase of currently 3minutes, then one Zombie is picked, and he has to kill people to turn them into Zombies as well. They have 10 minutes for that. At the end of the round everyone will get moved to the next map.

You can craft and build like in normal Minecraft!

- No pillaring, you must always be reachable
- No hiding in small holes while sneaking. Minimum hiding spot must be 5x5x5
- If you hide sneaking, there must be a way to you that does not involve breaking blocks!

Remember - we are testing this, it can crash and burn.

Huge kudos to @LISTINGS09 !!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This will be epic. Imagine the creations for maps if this does become permanent.

• Agree
Reactions: chris360kss

Degekken

Reaction score
Sad that it is almost full.
Perhaps we could increase capaciticy?

I am in love with the server, why? Because of my high pvp skills I have. :)

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Lovely server. Perhaps we could make it so that survivors could build mid-round, so when the round starts, they havent accidently trapped theirselves in a 5x3x5

Degekken

Reaction score
@Shinyshark what the hell do you think?

Just because I say: 'queue system would be nice' does not mean I am ungratefull, I love the server and it is really cool.

However, and I am sure you agree a bit, it always is a pain to wait until you finally can come online on that awesome server you want to play on but is full etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.