Not open for further replies.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
In-game username: chris360kss

Staff references(Trusted+):
Old_man_Oak
Dielorelie

Time spent on the server: I posted this at a time when I cannot check, I will update this when I have. (It's around three days worth)

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: Back In the Primordia days, I achieved the rank of [Nobility], which I consider to be an equivelent rank, and since then I have held the position of [Trusted] on AoD (resigned due to things happening at the time) and I was also An [Operator] on two previous SMP's (Was demoted due to the start of JTE). When JTE opened I applied for Operator and my application was succesful. I continued to staff for a number of weeks, until I quit minecraft for a few months and resigned.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
•Ex Operator

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a 15 year old male student from Australia. In my free time I'm usually out mountainbiking or skate boarding with friends. I'm also apart of the local scout group and participate in the activities there, like camping and hiking. I also play Minecraft, but not many otger games. At school I play basket ball in breaks and I am also in the school band (I play trumpet).

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agreed to reference you straight off simply because I knew you could handle this rank, an ex-Operator I know you can understand a lot of the maturity required for this rank, in game you are a great person to have fun with and you are always calm and collected. However before I give my vote, I'd like to hear a few things about your notable achievements since your return to the server.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I have to agree with Super. You were a great op, and you've done a lot for the community. However, I have also have not seen you much since your resignation, be it timezones or something else. Also, you have a two word answer for your accomplishments, which doesn't inspire a lot of faith in your accomplishments to come. I am going to go with a 0 on this app.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
I agreed to reference you straight off simply because I knew you could handle this rank, an ex-Operator I know you can understand a lot of the maturity required for this rank, in game you are a great person to have fun with and you are always calm and collected. However before I give my vote, I'd like to hear a few things about your notable achievements since your return to the server.
I don't really think I have any notable achievements... In these 2 weeks that I've been back I have joined Crucia, Built my house (and everything in it's basement, Auto-potion brewer, Auto-smelter, Auto-wheat farm, Auto-chicken farm, Mostly Auto-netherwart farm and some storage space too), collect rescources and done dungeons. I do have plans for builds in the near future though.

Reactions: Vatowski

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I have not seen much of you since you resigned sadly. You were a great operator, but I'd rather see you as an aristrocrat after you return more into our gameplay. 0

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't really think I have any notable achievements... In these 2 weeks that I've been back I have joined Crucia, Built my house (and everything in it's basement, Auto-potion brewer, Auto-smelter, Auto-wheat farm, Auto-chicken farm, Mostly Auto-netherwart farm and some storage space too), collect rescources and done dungeons. I do have plans for builds in the near future though.
2 weeks? its seemed like longer than that, but then we have seen each other quite a bit during that time as members of the same town. I like the fact that you have builds planned for the future and I can't wait to see them, you are quite mature in-game and really I think you can handle aristocat. +1

D

DieLorelei

I've seen you on the server quite often. You are helpful, as expected from an ex-Op.You are also quite friendly . Granted, you are most active during the quieter hours of the server, but i still see you making an impact anyways. I believe you understand the rank and have the maturity to handle the responsibility of the rank... +1

Q

Qube

Denied, reflect on the replies given and feel free to re-apply again in the future!

• Love
Reactions: Pikmon2
Status
Not open for further replies.