Aristocrat Application

Earthdemon101

Reaction score
In-game username: Earthdemon101

Staff references(Trusted+): Da_Jinks, crashb23
Time spent on the server: 12 days, 20 hours, 38 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I try to help out as much as I can if people need something and in my town like helping with the auction, and I try to be serious as much as I can while still having fun.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I help out with the auctions by helping oak with the lots and supplying fireworks to it. There is also the giant LOL that Olix made in the sky which we had made a base off and we stayed up there for about 5 mc days in which time we spend out extending walkways up there in our base area.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am mature for my age I try not to swear, I am a kind person who doesn't take a role way out of control.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
(You can add me to your refferences if you want to ;) )

I cant remmember having one bad experience with you on serer, ever. You have always been nice to talk with, and I wish I had talked more to you. I belive you are more than responsible enough to hold the rank of aristocrat.

Good luck and 1+

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You are incredibly active, mature, helpful and chatty! (sometimes to chatty :p). You don't seem to think you do much for the server when I was talking to you last night but please, being a great player like you have been is the best thing you can possibly be. You absolutely deserve Aristocrat in my eyes, +1!

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You and me have played a lot together during the course of Elysium and I can't say I have ever had a bad experience in your company, you are a great player one who has been constantly active and is friendly with everyone you meet. You are also mature, in the past you have handled any job given to you in Crucia, Novus and now Aurum with ease. You have always stood out to me so I'm going with a +1

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
As summed up above, you are a great active player who helps his city with anything they need! Never have once had an unsatisfactory moment with you, and think you would be a fine addition to the Aristocrats. If I had to nitpick one thing about you, it would be the length of your application, but that's just me :p Anyhow +1!

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I've spent a lot of time with since you first joined crucia. I've never had a bad experience from you, you were always willing to help and get things done. I like that about you! You're rather active, and chatty. I don't really see you help a ton, but on the occasions I have seen you help you explained things quite beautifully. I do not hesitate to give you my +1.