Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackil10

Reaction score
In-game username:Tackil10

Staff references(Trusted+):none
Time spent on the server:1 day 6 min

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:I am a good person,and i know that i can be mature and take on this rank and be mature for the rank.I help other on the server.I tell ops or mods if something weird is going on or someone is modding i try to help the staff as much as possible.I love to go on this server,i try to be friendly and make people feel like this is a great server and others are nice.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:I help out with the beautiful island of anitrius,i help build a super beacon and i have helped staff find rule breakers.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I play lacrosse and i play hockey i love to play minecraft and i love to play on the server blocktopia it is my favorite server i love to help other and be helpful and i love to get others on blocktopia to play. i love to play sports and hang out with friends.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
While I don't doubt that you a good person, I just haven't seen any large accomplishments or dedication out of you on the server, along with the fact that you have no references. However, I love your enthusiasm, and your good intentions. I am going to go with a 0, and best of luck on the server!

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Tackil10

Reaction score
The over application is a tad average, but your fairly active and and mature/helpful when your on. Just a curious question before I vote, but did you ask any staff for references?
No, I did not at the time think to but if you think i should i will edit it and make changes.I will ask people to though,Thank you.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to have to 0 here, this application appears rather average and I haven't seen you enough either to make an appropriate decision, of course that can always change if I see improvement!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hmm, you generally are showing positives overall and I can see you getting it in the future but the average application and the fact you didn't even try asking for references kinda bugs me. -1 just for now.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Like said before, the application is average and I haven't seen you stand out from the rest on the server. Overall you're a nice guy,but I haven't like seen you answer questions. The fact that you haven't asked for refs bugs me and makes it look like (to me) that you do not know the staff well enough to ask for their ref. -1 for now but that may change later.

D

DarkHender

Well, you don't have any staff references and your application isn't very convincing.
I'll have to go with a -1.
I used to see you on the server around a month ago but I have not seen you in weeks.

Tackil10

Reaction score
Hmm, you generally are showing positives overall and I can see you getting it in the future but the average application and the fact you didn't even try asking for references kinda bugs me. -1 just for now.
Well thank you everyone for your feed back!

Well, you don't have any staff references and your application isn't very convincing.
I used to see you on the server around a month ago but I have not seen you in weeks.
O well i thank your for your time and we must just be missing each other on the server,but thank you for your time!

Like said before, the application is average and I haven't seen you stand out from the rest on the server. Overall you're a nice guy,but I haven't like seen you answer questions. The fact that you haven't asked for refs bugs me and makes it look like (to me) that you do not know the staff well enough to ask for their ref. -1 for now but that may change later.
O ok well thank your for your time.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Well thank you everyone for your feed back!

O well i thank your for your time and we must just be missing each other on the server,but thank you for your time!

O ok well thank your for your time.
Please don't triple post - posts merged.

As for the application, I'll refrain from voting as my vote would be terribly biased. How could I say no to my brother from another mother! ;D

• Confusing
  • Winner
Reactions: Marnixxie and Notme

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I feel you are not quite ready for this position yet, though I do see maturity on your part quite commonly I just don’t see you enough and when I do you aren’t very active in chat. When I do see you this is basically what I see:

*Takil10 logs in*
<Takil10>: “suppppperrrsteiiin?”
<Other player>: He isn’t on.
<Takil10>: Oh
*Takil10 logs off*

This of course is not everything I see you do but I see you do this a lot and it just doesn’t impress me. For now I’m going with a -1 you’ll have me singing a totally different song if I see a bit more activity in chat and on the server in general. I can see you making a very good Aristocrat soon just try to improve these few things.

Good luck and have a good day!

• Confusing
Reactions: Notme

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I've seen you somewhat in-game, but you really haven't stood out to me. I hate to tag along with everyone else on this train, but I must give a 0. However, try standing out more, opening up to the players online! Just because you don't know anyone shouldn't prevent you from communication with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.