Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
In-game username: Sephhh

Staff references(Trusted+): Old_Man_Oak63, superstein
Time spent on the server: 10 Days 9 Hours

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I have been playing JtE for quite awhile now, and I know how to handle stuff well. I do also know that this rank requires to be responsible and knowledgeable of the ways of this server, that these things are not to be used as ways to find loopholes that will go against, or break the rules. I am also aware that there are commands and features kept from some players because they might abuse them, however I am capable of handling these properly. I do not only understand the maturity of this rank, but I can also manifest the maturity needed for this rank if I ever get accepted for Aristocrat.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
I have 250 unarmed and is ranked 7th at archery, also being ranked 21 overall. I am part of the Crucia council, I have been supportive and helpful to my friends and to the other players and I contributed some tickets that helped other people besides myself. I know this is not much, however I strive and expect myself to make more achievements as I continue playing this server.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I joined this community about April 2011, I am currently a TNT Operator, and I was part of the classic lava staff before. I am friendly and helpful, I also live in the Philippines. Just some random things that you might want to know: I prefer archery over hand combat, I collect things, and I like roaming around.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So my reference was proven right. :)
This is a lovely application, you have shown a deep understanding of the maturity required for this rank which is a good sign! Furthermore ingame I see you as an active and mature player, you always interact with other players with respect and you do indeed tend to favour a bow which isn't a bad thing in my opinion, I expect to see you sell a few decent enchanted ones in your store if you are accepted. Need I say more? +1

Reactions: Sephhh

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Very nice application. I don't know you that well, but from what I've seen you are ready for the responsibility that comes with this rank. You'll make a fine aristocrat, +1.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Although I haven't seen you much, this is a lovely application. I've seen you enough to the point where your helpfulness shines through, as well as you are nice and mature. You would be a great choice for one of our first Aristocrats, +1.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
You're a really fun Guy to have around. Not only doI know this since I staffed with you on TNT but since I see you a lot on JtE as well. You know your stuff and I think you are very mature and helpfull. +1 from me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Great player, great personality, great application. Heck, even got the reference of the Economist which obviously shows you know your things about trading! With your activity and kindness you'd be great to be one of the first Aristocrats on the server! An obvious +1 from me!

D

DarkHender

+1 of course. Your application is wonderful and I think you deserve to be an Aristocat x)

Status
Not open for further replies.