Aristocrat App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
in-game username:nyancat167

Staff references(Trusted+):Da_Jinks,NogTrog, and Danni122112(Thank You!)
Time spent on the server: 4 days, 1 hour, 55 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I understand that this rank is important to the server as in being helpful and kind. I know with common sense that I will not abuse these permissions and privileges given to me.:D

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I am proud to help Storm886 in the building of Port Buena Fortuna, which has sadly been removed. However, I joined Crucia, and I partially helped to build the railroad mines, which are underground. Currently, I am in a great town called Esper, with plenty of nice people. :p

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a 12 year old living in the United States of America. I like being helpful in any way possible, such as answering questions, explaining rules, etc. I also am very active on Blocktopia, and I am in love with it ;) . Without Blocktopia, and It's great people, I would have not been encouraged to make this App.:laugh:

Special Thanks To: EVERYONE!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm happy that you're applying for Aristocrat now unlike when it first came out because you've become much more mature and friendly over the time like a proper Aris. I'm happy you didn't give up hope when nobody gave you references the first time round and now you've gained 3! It's an obvious +1 from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: DaniGrenade
Status
Not open for further replies.