Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
In game username: roobarb_pie

Staff references: Da_Jinks (trusted)
Time spent on server: 6 days, 16 hours, 49 minutes as of application writing.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I guess you'll have to take my word for it. It's hard trying to describe how you are responsible and as a result I normally end up persuading people i'm not as mature as I am.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: Becoming leader of the Wizards tower (albeit with quite a few people leaving BT from within the clan), creating the floating islands near the Wizard tower (the fourth of which is in production, on hold until BB sorts out Worldedit permissions). That's the most notable ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Workshop staff, former design engineer to same company. Working on going to uni this year. Former SMP OP. Active member to TheOne's/Blocktopia for a few years now. Aspires one day to buy a pet duck and name it harold. Friendly, sometimes funny, smart with street dumbs. Has a thing for tea. Uses twitter, doesn't understand hashtags.

Edit: forgot a section of the application.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You know I'm glad to see that someone stuck with the WT even when it was falling apart, that kind of dedication and the responsiblity required to simply takeover and maintain something like that leads me to believe you could handle this new rank. Although you have said you are unsure about what it is that makes you mature enough for the rank, a piece of advice from me would be to look at what you have done that really does show that you are mature enough for the rank. Still I see your assumation of the leadership of the Wizard's Tower as enough proof for me, it really does take a lot of dedication and maturity to reignite a dying clan! So you have my +1

Reactions: Roobarb Pie

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
You're a pretty senior member here, and a leader of a clan that is more productive than most! It's fun having you on the server and I've never had a problem with you. You also have great knowledge of the rules, which is a big part of the responsibilities of this rank. I have no problem dishing out a +1!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Was able to maintain the Wizards clan as their new leader even when it was downhill and kept it running with no major doubts. Been a great guy inside JtE and on other Blocktopia servers and has been in the community for a long time. Application is good, player is good, need I say more? +1

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
To take over something that wasn't yours, and run it as well as you did, that alone deserves an applause. You're good attitude adds upon this, making me sure that you deserve a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.