Area Enhancement

brandonn_c

Reaction score
This is mainly directed to Prizyms, LISTINGS09 and Peter24. But I do not mind what others have to say.

This about the all the leftover area in Orken and Paucis. I've been speaking to a few Primites and they agree they want a bank somewhere(The area across from my house had been suggested). What other buildings do we need in Orken that are actually usefull, that being residential or shops, or are there just for aesthetic reasons. Also, we need to improve Paucis Ante.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, we have a bank over in Paucis. It is well stocked and also houses chests for residents to store stuff in.

The PCC would fit the role of a multi-purpose building very well. I am thinking of moving the bank to the PCC and making a massive multi-story basement farm, too.

The renovation of Paucis Ante is going swimmingly. The gate and walls are now completely finished, and with the money I won from the lottery, I can afford to fund more projects by buying more materials. The Space Tower looks pretty cool, too.
This is mainly directed to Prizyms, LISTINGS09 and Peter24. But I do not mind what others have to say.

This about the all the leftover area in Orken and Paucis. I've been speaking to a few Primites and they agree they want a bank somewhere(The area across from my house had been suggested). What other buildings do we need in Orken that are actually usefull, that being residential or shops, or are there just for aesthetic reasons. Also, we need to improve Paucis Ante.
As for Orken? No clue. Because of my mayorship of Paucis Ante, I will be directing the majority of my time on LoP to the construction of PA, mainly because with a little TLC this town could really be something special.

Adobewedge

Reaction score
Since I'm apparently groundskeeper of Orken/Primus I guess I should pay attention of this. Orken is still missing a few key or at least cosmetic structures like Industry, bank, hospital?, and agricultural.

Also near the land preserve in the back of the city there is space reserved for a castle, but I haven't heard word about that project for awhile.

Other than that. I should probably get more greenery back into the land. Grass/flowers/trees can all be planted. Also: Theres been a rash of, and I'm getting sick of it, people not cutting down trees all the way. Please, please, please stop doing this and take the 30 seconds to cut the rest of the logs.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of this sorta thing, take over my library for me. I don't know when if i'll be able to get on again in the near future, my plans were to make a giant underground library underneath. You can make use of that then as family archives too :D

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Since I'm apparently groundskeeper of Orken/Primus I guess I should pay attention of this. Orken is still missing a few key or at least cosmetic structures like Industry, bank, hospital?, and agricultural.

Also near the land preserve in the back of the city there is space reserved for a castle, but I haven't heard word about that project for awhile.

Other than that. I should probably get more greenery back into the land. Grass/flowers/trees can all be planted. Also: Theres been a rash of, and I'm getting sick of it, people not cutting down trees all the way. Please, please, please stop doing this and take the 30 seconds to cut the rest of the logs.
Apologise Adobe, for not involving you in this.

There is a large area across from my house(near the cathedral) so I would like you to look at it Adobe.