Are Mojang servers down?

8bitChap

Reaction score
No

If "Yes" read this.

It seems as though the mojang server box is going up and offline, meaning they are trying to fix it.
Minecraft servers are down. The reason being there was a unexpected response within the big mojang servers. Aka timed out. It will be fixed soon, so to stop the confusion I'll do what I always do, put this message out so no one cries themselves to sleep because bt isn't able to be connected to. Stay Updated Here.

Note: This was posted 4 minutes after they went down. Talk about a speedy response, eh? They won't be down for long I don't think.

If "No" have fun.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Yes, the 1.6.4 release did mess many people up, thankfully quite a few people know how profiles work and where able to help those who did not.
I think some people now have nostalgia about MCNostalgia and MCVC is obsolete too :p

Also this is helpful topic for some people :)
Yes I agree, very much so. And hopefully most everyone knows how to use profiles now, being nearly forced to use them >: )

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Haven't been able to connect for like 3 hours now. It sucks because I didn't go shopping so I could work on some things here. Guess that didn't work out.