[April Fool] Regarding economic rework

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thank you all, because of the main unknowing that this was actually an april fools joke and a lot spending their emeralds we have reached our goal by reworking the economy a little bit. Everything said is a lie, except that I will resign anytime soon, of course. Pretty much our perfect plan worked, seeing that we posted this 1 april, European/Australian timezone, but the Americans in our community seeing 31 March and most likely believing it! :D

There won't be drastic changes anytime soon in the economy, because a bit of inflation is not an huge issue. Inflation helps you not just to buy some stuff, but emeralds are also used as blocks for your beacon and what not, which we always tried to support. Furthermore, there is no way of balancing our economy, seeing that everyone spends a different amount of time on the server and everyone spends it in their own different way.

Also, I love david's picture, he deserves more kuddos for that, than he has gotten so far! I like how most of you guys appreciated the joke, or even appreciated it as something that could have really happened. If you are one of the persons that drastically spend all their emeralds and might have ruined his/her own balance in the game, just shoot Superstein, Qube and me a message.

Happy april fools day!
You're all a shower of bastards. I'm still raging. Thankfully, I didn't spend my emeralds. I would suggest NOT reimbursing lost/spent emeralds to try and counter the ridiculously low value that this bunch of idiots has foolishly assigned to emeralds. Also might I suggest that someone actually learns the basics of economics before they decide what their merchandise is worth? Or should that be worthless?

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
You're all a shower of bastards. I'm still raging. Thankfully, I didn't spend my emeralds. I would suggest NOT reimbursing lost/spent emeralds to try and counter the ridiculously low value that this bunch of idiots has foolishly assigned to emeralds. Also might I suggest that someone actually learns the basics of economics before they decide what their merchandise is worth? Or should that be worthless?
<3! Oh don't worry about that, most of them have spends them on diamonds or iron, which should have been a fair trade and in that case I don't feel like refunding them. Furthermore, no one even conctacted me through pms for a refund yet, so I guess that people are even happy with their trades.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi and Oak Milk

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lemme tell you a story: I saw this thread and I used all my 1839 emeralds to buy crap. I don't have 1 emerald left.

Happy april fools.
Thank you all, because of the main unknowing that this was actually an april fools joke and a lot spending their emeralds we have reached our goal by reworking the economy a little bit. Everything said is a lie, except that I will resign anytime soon, of course. Pretty much our perfect plan worked, seeing that we posted this 1 april, European/Australian timezone, but the Americans in our community seeing 31 March and most likely believing it! :D

There won't be drastic changes anytime soon in the economy, because a bit of inflation is not an huge issue. Inflation helps you not just to buy some stuff, but emeralds are also used as blocks for your beacon and what not, which we always tried to support. Furthermore, there is no way of balancing our economy, seeing that everyone spends a different amount of time on the server and everyone spends it in their own different way.

Also, I love david's picture, he deserves more kuddos for that, than he has gotten so far! I like how most of you guys appreciated the joke, or even appreciated it as something that could have really happened. If you are one of the persons that drastically spend all their emeralds and might have ruined his/her own balance in the game, just shoot Superstein, Qube and me a message.

Happy april fools day!