[April 22]Dessern5's Trusted Application

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
o In-Game Name:
Dessern5
o What, if any, are the names of your alts:
I do not have any alternate accounts; however my brother has an account (Flargathor) and my sister (doesn’t play often) has an account (purtygirl45), we all play on same computer.
o Which server you are applying for:
I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival
o The Timezone you are in:
My Time zone is GMT - 5 (EST/EDT)
o Your age:
I am 17 years old.
o How long have you been playing on the zombie server?
My first click was on July 29th 2011 so now currently I have been playing for 1 year and 8 months (apx). However after my resignation I have been playing actively for four weeks.
o Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?
Yes I am an ex-op from here and am currently an operator on Rituals of Fire
o Should you get approved, what will you actively do?
I will continue to play as I currently do but be on the constant look out for people that are breaking any rules. If I do see anybody breaking a rule I will ask them to read the /rules and give them a warning. If they continue to break the rules I will kick them. As well I will be actively looking for questions about anything. If I spot these I will answer them to the best of my ability. If I am unable to answer a question I will ask for help on that
o If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?
If a staff member is ever acting up I will take pictures as evidence of that and I will immediately report it to a Director or Controller.
o Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?
I feel that I deserve the position of trusted because I have been trying my best to do help others during game. While I am playing I am on a constant look out for question that people are asking that sometimes slip by another operators or trusted sight. I as well give people verbal warnings if they are breaking any rules and will continue to look for them breaking any rules and if they do. When I do find those people that break rules I explain to them why it isn’t allowed and in specific which rule it breaks. I am also a very friendly player and am able to help people understand rules if they do not understand them.
o What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?
I will represent the Blocktopia community as a whole. I am not going to be somebody who is doing a job but to an extent in which it reflects poorly on the community itself. I want the community to have a chance to stand out and be shown as a place where somebody can come and have fun. I will want the game to be fun for others that are playing and I will help any people that seem to be confused or don’t understand the rules. I will try to make the game as enjoyable as possible. As for doing my job I will make sure to have everybody obey the rules and give out warns or kicks as necessary.
o Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Darkhender, Mythelf, Hypeburst, omgitsathong, and Chillingworth Thank you!!
o Signed:Aaron (Dessern5)

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
You have one week to find another before I will close the app. Not that I think you will have any trouble, You would be able to reapply at any date after if this occurs.

• Winner
Reactions: Excepted

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay! I should have posted before but unfortunately I had forgotten to check the voting page. So again my apologies! You have indeed passed with flying colors.

Reactions: MustabearXD

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right, well I am really sorry about this. I thought that I would be able to keep up my interest in zombie survival enough to staff here and staff on RoF but sadly I do not believe I will be able to. I thought about this long and hard and realized I have barely been playing on Zombie and when I was I didn't enjoy myself. So sorry again but I am going to pull out of this.