[Approved] ReyvnNova's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: ReyvnNova
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: 'AvantGarde' is my brother's account, and 'DefineDancing' is a mostly unused playing alt.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie Survival~
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +12 Local Time: NZST
  • Your age: I'm 18 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I started on the 12th of May making it about 7 months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been a Zombie Operator.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will continue the moderation work I did before, to make the server a fun and fair place for the entire playerbase. That is to say; using my abilities to keep everyone following the rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Immediately tell a Zombie head Controller along with photo evidence or logs.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I have already shown the ability to do good work as a Trusted, and I know I still want to contribute to the server and do my bit for it.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I enjoy interacting with players and ensuring everyone is having fun. I will lay down the law to those who wish to abuse it, or teach it to those who don't understand it. Keeping the game clean, safe and beautiful is what I will do.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Matt_Allen, Nillbugwtw
  • Signed: ~ReyvnNova~
As for the reason why I resigned, it was due to getting priorities straight and getting work done. I had no idea as to how long it would take so an Away Notice didn't seem to be a valid option. I believe I have things sorted out now, and can continue my work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.