[Approved]Here we go again ladies and gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik1979

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Removed by User Request
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: 8edragtnava8
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +/-6 (CST)
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 3/7/11 - 2/22/11 (352 days - 11 months, 15 days)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have held the position of trusted and operator on this very server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do?
    • Follow the rules, of course ;)
    • Enforce the rules, in a polite and kind manner, and also to the best of my knowledge
    • Not be afraid to ask an OP+ any questions if I have them, instead of trying to make decisions with information that I don't have
    • Actively participate in the un-written WKKB system (without the B part of course)
    • Keep a level head, even when dealing with a frustrating situation
    • Keep the peace, and continue to allow the users on the server to have fun
    • Have fun!
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will first take a screenshot of the incident or video, if needed. I will then send this information to a person ranked Controller+. Also, I will do everything that I can to stay out of the ruckus, as to not further instigate any problems.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have spent many hours playing on this server, allowing me to understand how it works. Whilst on the server, I have done my best to actively display that I understand the server, and how to moderate one. In this process, I have managed, in the past, to achieve the rank of Trusted and a promotion to Operator has followed. I feel that I have gained the knowledge/experience that is required to moderate a quality server such as this one. I am seeking this position once again because I know how much it sucks to deal with people that break rules. It destroys the game-play, and I'm out to give users the same great experience(s) that I have had while playing here.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent both the staff in the most positive manner as possible. Blocktopia does not have a reputation for having shitty operators, or staff in general, and I plan to cohere to that reputation and maintain it. As for the question of doing my job, I will conduct operations in the most calm, collective, and friendly manner as possible. However, this does not mean that I will not be firm and decisive, and when needed, I will speak out. Also, I plan on keeping a very level head, treating every user that joins the server just like the others, whether its friends or family. Understanding how to treat the people on the server is key in doing the duties of a trusted position.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, Enceladus, bored38496, JtTorso, smelyalata
  • Signed: (Removed by User Request)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.