RoF - Accepted Application

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT or DarkRP server, your Steam ID.) RobotGator

What timezone do you live in? Eastern Daylight Time

How many hours have you played on the server for? Total: 2 days, 1 hr, Week: 5 hr, 44 min

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? Around 3-5 hours per day I am able to be on, but can do more if necessary.

What prior staffing experience do you have? (It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.) Create staff 3 different times. Also staff on a non-EscRst server currently.

What do you think the role entails? Being staff means keeping things running smoothly, being there for players, and keeping the place fun. You need to know how to deal with toxic players, by being firm and assertive with them, and letting them know what they did wrong. Being staff also means helping out new players, and answering any questions they have about the game. Finally, staff there to keep the place fun, and be friendly to players by sharing memes and giving goofs.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to staff here because I love to help out, and I feel like I have the experience and free-time to be able do so decently. I also think the server could use another staff member (probably from my timezone too) to add to the current team.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? One of the things it is is my extensive free-time, which means I have many hours per day/week to be able to play, and help out on the server.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would stop and pm another staff member and get their opinion on the situation, and then take note of it for the future.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory, must be a current Moderator+ on EscapeRestart!) SirComputer, Dessern. (thanks!)

Last edited:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So from what I have seen from you I absolutely think you would be a great fit for out team on RoF, not only are you active and eager to help but you have the experience of staffing a different server. My main concern with this is the fact that you do currently staff Create though this is a minimal concern and I doubt it will effect anything. All this being said I think you definitely deserve a place here so go ahead and take a nice +1 from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Robo