[APPLICATION] Tantusar's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantusar

Reaction score
Ingame username: Tantusar
Rank requested: Operator
Your timezone: GMT+1100 (Tasmania Daylight Time)

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Pody121 (my brother), ConstructionBoy

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. I'm a Grade 7 from Tasmania who enjoys a good game of Minecraft, knows Apple is not to be trusted, and does not like nonsense. (134)

What achievements are you most proud of? Building an exhibition hall and building the entire Minecraft font. (I'll tell you about them later!)

What do you think your position entails? I think this job is about doing things right, and making sure others do the same. It's about making sure the server runs like a pig controlled by a carrot on a stick. (Fun, but with limits.) And, finally, it's about having a good time.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? Ok, I know I'm only 13, but actually one of the most mature people that people around me know. Also, I'm very good at settling arguments. And spelling. And grammar. And punctuation. Although, those last three aren't quite as important as the other two.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. I'd get cast as the next Doctor Who, or get hired at Mojang, or become the most successful Youtuber ever, and become a millionaire because of that.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: I probably spent 15-30 minutes on this, and it took some thought. Yes, I do think it's appropriate.

Thanks for considering my application, I'll see you on the server,
Tantusar.

P.S. My brother, pody121, also applied today, but I'm not sure if he's up to it. Keep me posted!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
You're a friend of my brother. That was my reason.
That doesn't really constitute a reference.

I'm going to have to go with -1, due to timezones I don't remember seeing you at all, so either I genuinely haven't seen you, or you are very quiet.
Personally I don't think you are ready for the rank of Operator, I'd like to see you get to know the server and the responsibilities of staffing a bit better before applying again.

Q

Qube

As said above, i really don't remember seeing you stick out from the rest, and i don't think you are ready for a staff rank on SMP right now. Along with the fact that you used a player as reference without actually asking first. I'm going with a -1.

• Optimistic
Reactions: superstein
Status
Not open for further replies.