[App] My Op applicatoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie

Reaction score
In-game username: TacoLove231

Time-zone: Eastern Time Zone

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day? 4-5 hours a day

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server? Keeping people safe, and if there is a flood to come help fix the problem.

What sets you apart from other applicants? Well I'll be able to play alot, I have been playing rof for a long time so it will come in handy when someone new come on I can help them.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member? I would have to say being alone, besides that none.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would get another op to come help with the problem or try to help the best I can.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have? None but I have been an Op on this one server I and I am good to keep it safe and fun.

References:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Sorry TacoLove but as it is now friday and you haven't received a reference I will have to decline this. You are more than welcome to apply again 2 weeks from today so long as you have all the required parts of an application.

Status
Not open for further replies.