AoD Battle music

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I've been listening to amazing Action battle music when playing AoD. Tough... Not much new good music as far as i can see, Anyone got good music to play when in an epic battle in AoD?

Anyway, I mostly listen to the Black Mesa Soundtrack, The Payday OST, and the Tyrian OST.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
If I'm on teamspeak with a few of the players online i like to hear thier screams as they fall victim to a hunter.

(Or, in @WiiGoGetter 's case, his screams when falling off a tower. <3)

But if I'm just messing around on the server, I listen to This mix

Reactions: Fruit

brownlee123

Reaction score
'Time' by Hans Zimmer, and 'Dream is Collapsing' by Zimmer, too, both on the Inception Soundtrack, are argueably the two most epic pieces of music ever composed (ESPECIALLY 'Time')

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
If I'm not on TS screaming, there are several different songs of different genres I'll like to listen to.

1. Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
~Very good for when your angry and you need to break stuff, (lol did you see what i did there!?)
2. Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
~Don't let the name fool you, it's a very good song. You might have heard it before, but never knew the name, it has one of the lines, "I get knocked down, but I get up again..." and so on. The song puts you in a good mood, and the beat of the song is good for playing.
3. Savior by Rise Against
~This is my favorite song of all time, so it is good for anything for me.
4. Fuel by Metallica
~Very fast paced, good if you like metal, (same for Break Stuff)
5. Boom by P.O.D.
~Self explanitory-- "BOOM, HERE COMES THE BOOM!"

I like metal, so songs like Boom, Fuel and Break Stuff are very good songs that I find good for playing AoD.

Anyways, those are 5 songs I would definitely recomend, and if you really don't like metal/rock all that much, Tubthumping is the way to go ;)

• Winner
Reactions: Love