Announcing the Dagon Classifieds

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Fellow Dagonians, it has come to my attention that shops within LoP are often ineffective. As no player can be on 24/7 and so often lie dormant on our street corners. So here is what I propose; if you want to buy/sell something why not post on this thread, so say you need to buy a vast quantities of sand but there is none on webshop, post a request on here saying how much of the item you need and how much you are willing to pay for said item. Then other players get the items for you and you then pay them. Simple as. Removing the hassle of having to get the items yourself. If the idea really takes off then a vault could be made so the buyer and the seller don't have tone online at the same time. Lemme know what you think :D

Reactions: silkshadow

CaramelCow

Reaction score
Actually this gave me the best idea ever. Every shop keeper, make a thread about their shop saying what they sell and the prices, then people can order the stuff and give it to them when they next see them!

Reactions: Nazza1

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Oh yeah, let me make an announcement.
For whichever family, I will be selling LOTS and LOTS of leather. If you would like some, rush me online.
But i'll be posting Leather for 5 shillings a piece.
I'm also selling discs for a modest price around 300 shillings. (Based off rarity of course)
I only negotiate through Webshop because it is safe and I don't like daggers in my back.
Webshop's broken yo'. Ignore what I said D:
@Defiant_Blob just cuz'.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Oh yeah, let me make an announcement.
For whichever family, I will be selling LOTS and LOTS of leather. If you would like some, rush me online.
But i'll be posting Leather for 5 shillings a piece.
I'm also selling discs for a modest price around 300 shillings. (Based off rarity of course)
I only negotiate through Webshop because it is safe and I don't like daggers in my back.
Webshop's broken yo'. Ignore what I said D:
@Defiant_Blob just cuz'.
I don't think selling leather to people we're in war with is clever. Just sayin'

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Mala, I hardly think this thread is the place to discuss foreign affairs and either way, Aeres is not our enemy and as such selling leather to Defiant should not be considered an issue.