Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Add me please! c: ALL OF YOU.
Okay! Just give me your 3DS Friend Code, and I'll add you ASAP! Mine is in my signature if you want. :D

2449-4627-6210

I added you! c:

Also please excuse my very ugly character and very ugly tent. <3 They'll be fixed soon. What fruit did you start out with in your town?

Oh and what do I name you? :x

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Add me please! c: ALL OF YOU.
Okay! Just give me your 3DS Friend Code, and I'll add you ASAP! Mine is in my signature if you want. :D

2449-4627-6210

I added you! c:

Also please excuse my very ugly character and very ugly tent. <3 They'll be fixed soon. What fruit did you start out with in your town?

Oh, it's okay! Right now I'm somewhere where I can't access WiFi from my 3DS. But, once I do, I'll be sure to add you! :D

Also, the name is Mason! ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Jeff0521

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score

2449-4627-6210

I added you! c:

Oh, it's okay! Right now I'm somewhere where I can't access WiFi from my 3DS. But, once I do, I'll be sure to add you! :D

Also, the name is Mason! ^_^
Okay! You've been added! :D

All you have to do is come to my town when my gates are open, and we can go from there! :)

Reactions: Jeff0521

Pikmon2

Reaction score
If, on my profile, the second save, I use "Move to different town", will it move JUST me, or the first save file as well? Thanks! And if I move, will I become mayor in that town?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I am buying a Kimono, if you have any in your catalog message me.
Offering prices at 150k+ Bells
Or item trading if you want.
Pink Kimono gets a 100k Bell bonus.
First come first serve, not lowest offer, so message me fast please~~