Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Psst, Defiant_Blob... The image's broken.

On another note...

I really, really, really want this game. But, sadly, I'm poor and don't have a 3DS. I don't expect to be able to play New Leaf for a another year or so...

... Unless someone would love to make a kind donation to me.

Edit: And now for a quick Animal Crossing lesson from Duffie's life.

I actually started my Animal Crossing fanatic life since I got Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, years and years ago, when it first came out. I had no idea what it was, but my parents bought it anyway. In the end, I loved it, and played it to death.

Then, it came out on the Wii and DS. I didn't have either for quite some time, and when I finally got a DS and AceKard, I was able to play Animal Crossing: Wide World. Before then, I got Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii, which I find more brilliant.

Sadly, after some moving and thievery, I lost most of my PS2 and Wii games... And Animal Crossing: City Folk along with it. Twas a sad day...

Thankfully, though, I still have my computer.

Sadly, though, Animal Crossing is not on the computer.

Reactions: Chips

Chips

Reaction score
I played Animal Crossing before, and it was amazing! The new Animal Crossing looks phenomenal in my opinion, but I can't get it because I don't have a 3DS. This one is very similar to the others. I heard you get to be the mayor in the game, which is different from the others. I don't plan to play it soon, but I hope I can in a few months or in a year.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Xfolo

Reaction score
I have never played an animal crossing game before, but i want to! Maybe i'll buy it soon. But for now im happy with fire emblem: Awakening.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I am surprised about the amount of the Animal Crossing players here, I thought I was one of about three!
Me and my brother Avalanche2114 have been big players of the game since it was first released on the DS as Animal Crossing Wild World, we played for months and months then I got my own DS and started to play it on my own. When City Folk was released we got it instantly and tried to figure out all those rumored secrets (we were big secret hunters back then in all games) and never got to see them as they probably weren't real! We stopped playing after we practically 'completed' the game for a year. When the news was released about New Leaf we've been waiting for it's release date which is perfectly near my birthday (June the 21st)! SO YEAH YAY.

• Winner

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I played Wild World to death, to the point where the introductory tutorial is mind-numbing.

I'm going to purchase New Leaf on launch, I'm looking forward to it a lot. I like the potential for 10 villagers instead of 8, and the new buildings.

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Aw yeah! I plan on buying it release date! And, maybe on the eShop. I feel like I would check on my town more that way (considering I have my 3DS on me everywhere I go. xP) But, this will be my first entry into the Animal Crossing series, so I have high hopes from hearing all the great reviews in Japan all those months ago. :D

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
I love playing animal crossing the game is so damn addictive and with the release of animal crossing new leaf is making want to buy the game and start playing it again :D

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
By the way, along with the release of the game itself, the Animal Crossing 3DS XL is releasing as well!
Not only that, but this special 3DS XL comes with Animal Crossing: New Leaf pre-installed! If you plan on getting a 3DS, getting this neat bundle is great!

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Alright guys! Get ready! New Leaf is hitting the Nintendo eShop in North America in 15 minutes! Can't wait to friend you all! (Though, I think I'm already your friend Blobby! :p)

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
I really hope more people on here can get the game and exchange friend codes! After playing with Blob all day, it has proves to have a fun multiplayer! ^_^

• Sad

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
Damnit, I'm so excited to get this game, but it doesn't release in Australia until the 15th! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Well, we are now getting the Villager from New Leaf in the next Smash Bros! So now Derrick, those Net tags we play... ARE LETHAL! >:D

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Just got it yesterday! Lots of fun, even if my brother took mayor ;C
Well, that takes out a huge portion of the fun. =/ Why not just delete him, and reinsert yourself as mayor? :p Also, anybody here wanting to have somewhere to visit, Hyrule welcomes all! Just add me as a friend, then a best-friend, and you can message me at any time to come over. :D