American Censorship Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score
I now want this to happen so the Occupy movement gets its butt kicked by police more than the recent evictions.
I liked the part where you're against big government stopping you from watching funny youtube videos but you're fine with them beating the shit out of peaceful protesters wanting corporations out of government

Reactions: Hunter
C

Ciphered

I liked the part where you're against big government stopping you from watching funny youtube videos but you're fine with them beating the shit out of peaceful protesters wanting corporations out of government
You lack the understanding of one my uncommon brand of humour; dark and negative statements with an undetectable tone of sarcasm.
I'm not really okay with the police beating the guts out of protestors. I'd rather the protests make sure they push all the idiots out there who aren't there to protest the issue of corporations influencing the gov't.
It doesn't help them if they allow these unhelpful losers out there for free food and drugs.
(Some demonstrators are using illicit drugs as a "political statement", although the amount of said violation is rather low, it is still noticeable.)

Status
Not open for further replies.