Ambassadors to Other Families

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
It might be a good idea to have three people go to each family and figure out what's going on with them, and their plans. These three people (one for Aeres, one for Primus, and one for Dagon) could then report any important information in a thread here. They could also serve as diplomats in the case that a war breaks out and they could also have other powers.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea? Is there a better way to do this?

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, and I really like the idea of holding 3 people in this position. Giving people the ability to focus on a single group will give a greater chance for retaining a strong relationship, rather then spreading one man out across all 3 groups.

One issue this does bring up is how our house will operate. If there are 3 individual diplomats, they will have to work together and work with our leader to ensure everyone is working towards the right goal. This brings up whether we may be open to a government type system for Gaia and the various positions people hold, or a more lax system with either meetings for those working together or even simple communications between the individuals.

EDIT: If we end up using this system, I would love to be Ambassador to Primus. Know a decent amount of people in Primus already, henceforth I think I could fairly easily discuss issues with them as is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile

Digitalis

Reaction score
If this is the system we end up using, I'd like to be the ambassador to Dagon. I'm good friends with a lot of the people there, pretty much the entire LoL group is joining Dagon, except for me. On top of that, I've known Shande and friends for a long time, so I'd probably fit in rather well.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Wow, I wanted to be Ambassador to Aeres, so that worked well.

I guess the question is of whether we want to report to the leader or if we want to have a head Ambassador.
I would say report to leader personally. I dont see what a head ambassador would do overall that the leader can't be in charge of. I suppose it will be up to the new leader!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds like a very good idea.

Issues that may arise:
Leader not getting to know the leaders of other families well enough due to ambassadors being the only one doing that? Maybe? Just make sure this doesn't happens at least

War may break out. This ambassador thing will make it much easier for us to control our relations, and keep them friendly, but if a war breaks out, no matter who starts it, we need to make sure that our ambassadors will put our family over their other family.

Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
f a war breaks out, no matter who starts it, we need to make sure that our ambassadors will put our family over their other family.

I agree, which is why I think Ambassadors should be diplomats as well. In some cases there are trades and compromises that can be made, which could shorten or even prevent wars.

Edit: This isn't supposed to be italicized. I'm getting dicked down by editing so I can't fix it.

Last edited: