Allowed and Disallowed Mods

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Are damage indicators illegal? I've seen a few users use them and I would assume they would be due to the fact that they show how much health another player has left, how much damage you've dealt to them etc.
I'd say no to this, as seeing how much damage someone has can give a benefit when deciding if to attack someone or not.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Are damage indicators illegal? I've seen a few users use them and I would assume they would be due to the fact that they show how much health another player has left, how much damage you've dealt to them etc.
I'd say no to this, as seeing how much damage someone has can give a benefit when deciding if to attack someone or not.
I deleted this mod already - forge itself causes problems too - cant use reis minimap and optifine.
So I'm using my good old modpack now (Modloader, Reis minimap, Optifine and Chat Log).

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Which is an advantage, which are illegal.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
It's a rather minor one if anything. No matter how much health they have, someone will sit there and spam left click until they are dead.
I don't feel it is minor. Think about it like this: Danni just battled someone in the NN and won, you can see his health and know its low. Without this information (generally) most people wouldn't attack Danni 1v1 but, with this knowledge, you know you can easily take him.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Something that shows another players health? Definately illegal.

Knowing how much health some one got is a pretty huge advantage in PvP. You know wether to attack or retreat.

So it is illegal, unless John got another view on this.

Henry

Reaction score
Dont install it, movement modification mods are in general banned.

If you have trouble with the stupid way minecraft sprinting works, just wait a little bit more, 1.7 is soon coming with a sprint button ;)
Okay I mean you can get it to test it out. I'll screenshot the menu for you.