Allowed and Disallowed Mods

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Super, Is better sprint allowed? I sometimes have that activation bug which causes me to stop sprinting, so I might install that.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Safe to say no, looks like it has a sneak toggle as well as a few other things and it's easier to keep it off the server. Sorry!

Not sure if this works, but...
Is Enchanting Plus allowed? I'm not sure if it even will WORK on the server.
99% sure it won't work, but try it out anyway - if it's useless and you're keeping it on just because you play with it in SP then I guess it's alright. But if it does work, take it off at once please.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: zezmi

Olix

Reaction score
Could you add any modified crafting recipes to the disallowed list? (example: Dirt block to Diamond block)
Crafting recipes are stored server-side, so a client has no control over things like this. This enables the server to edit crafting or remove certain recipies altogether, which can be pretty nifty ;)

• Informative
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: Deleted member 4601
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Is the "Simply Hax" mod in the disallowed list?
Yeah, added. Sorry for the delay!

Would the chest inventory organize mod be allowed?(or whatever its called i dont remember)
I think I saw the one you're referring to, and if any auto-tool mods are disallowed I believe this mod would be disallowed too; though it is a pretty nifty mod! Though, I do feel it changes the game enough with such changes it may be able to be abused/makes things easier. Thanks for asking though! (added to disallowed list)
Do you guys mean the Equivalent Exchange Mod?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm... My thing with it is if you are knowledgeable of your surroundings you can easily figure out where someone may be standing possibly. Then again, the amount of times this will be useful shouldn't be often... I'll leave this up to superstein, Sploorky and JohnOgozalek to decide.
I really does think this mod gives a very huge advantage, from what I saw from the video it was a pretty awesome mod, designed for making minecraft more alive. The little advantage that you may have, it if some one way walking sideways to kill you, and really, there is not many/none at all that would do that.

My opinion is that it should be allowed, but its all up to whoever is in charge of the server.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Are damage indicators illegal? I've seen a few users use them and I would assume they would be due to the fact that they show how much health another player has left, how much damage you've dealt to them etc.