Allowed and Disallowed Mods

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
The following mods are disallowed on the Journey to Elysium server, and have been deemed illegal by staff. Contact a staff member if you feel that this is wrong, or any mods that should be disallowed on the server. Usage of any of the mods below could lead to a ban, and/or a clearing of items on the server.

Disallowed mods:
  • Nodus, and any mod within it
  • Any form of X-ray (textures, modded clients)
  • Any PvP modifications
  • Any form of inventory modifying mechanism (Too Many Items, ect.)
  • Any mod that increases mining distance/speed
  • Auto-tool Switch
  • Smart Moving
  • Brightness Mod (Any brightness from 1-100% in vanilla is legal, anything more is not)
  • Any form of entity radar (must be turned off if you use Spoutcraft or Rei's)
  • Any form of chest/block/ore/spawner finder
  • Any form of program or macro that manipulates a users method of input to give an unfair advantage. e.g. Increasing mouse click speed (QuickFire Clicking)
  • Simply Hax
  • Any mod that organizes chests or inventories automatically
The following mods have been tested and cleared for use on the Journey to Elysium server. Feel free to use them, but follow any exceptions to these mods, as there may be components that may have a mod such as the ones mentioned above.

Allowed mods:
  • Convenient Inventory
  • HD Texture Patcher
  • iPixeli's Female Gender Mod
  • Mods intended to change aesthetics (HD water, shaders, etc.)
  • Mods intended to increase FPS and smooth FPS
  • Mods that benefit the player in clarity of speaking
  • Not Enough Items
  • Optifine
  • Optimine
  • Rei's Minimap (toggle entities radar and cave mapping off)
  • Spoutcraft (Some bundled Spoutcraft mods facilitate unfair advantages and must be disabled, see above)
  • Anti-Steve
  • Show Durability Mod (and anything alike)
  • Armor, Status and Direction HUD

If you believe either list is missing a mod, or a mod should go up for debate among staff, please contact a staff member to sort that out. Please also note that the mods in the "Disallowed" section are not limited to those only.

If there is an issue with this list regarding clarity or anything else, please contact superstein. Thanks!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score

Olix

Reaction score
All toomanyitems does in multiplayer is act like a give command macro, simply using the /give command with the item clicked on. Since the give command is restricted to staff, it will not work in JtE or any other blocktopia server (besides BB, and to use it there you would have to configure TMI to use /i instead of /give).

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Is the "Simply Hax" mod in the disallowed list?
Yeah, added. Sorry for the delay!

Would the chest inventory organize mod be allowed?(or whatever its called i dont remember)
I think I saw the one you're referring to, and if any auto-tool mods are disallowed I believe this mod would be disallowed too; though it is a pretty nifty mod! Though, I do feel it changes the game enough with such changes it may be able to be abused/makes things easier. Thanks for asking though! (added to disallowed list)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How 'bout the damage indicator mod? Note: This does not work for PvP, the enemy health bar on the top left will stay full.
A link to where you found it would be good, although I searched it up in google myself and found this
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...indicators-v264-rpg-ui-and-damage-amount-mod/
If this is the one you are indeed talking about it makes it pretty clear that the server needs the mod installed for it to work, its not available client side due to some issues. Hence it wouldn't matter if a player had it installed, unless of course this isn't what you are talking about?

Henry

Reaction score
How 'bout the damage indicator mod? Note: This does not work for PvP, the enemy health bar on the top left will stay full.
A link to where you found it would be good, although I searched it up in google myself and found this
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...indicators-v264-rpg-ui-and-damage-amount-mod/
If this is the one you are indeed talking about it makes it pretty clear that the server needs the mod installed for it to work, its not available client side due to some issues. Hence it wouldn't matter if a player had it installed, unless of course this isn't what you are talking about?
Mmmm, this is the correct one. Sorry that I can't read. :/