All Gen 6 pokemon revealed

Frogg

Reaction score
Current Team:

Tyrunt, Charizard Y, and Frogadier.

I do plan to have more pokemon, but I don't know what pokemon to have.

Chocfudgemud

Reaction score
I think it's Mega charizard X that has rabbies and an overdone tan
And I was ganna chose a cute lil chespin and then I relised how much I'd have to feed it in its second form-_-
The makers of Pokemon stole my keys to my Gogoat I mean they made them alive and everything

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Pardon my Français, but I don't even give a shit about these new games. C:

I'm just biding my time... waiting... for a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake.. *rocks insanely in corners playing GBA*

Though tbh I really like Mega Gengar for some reason. Don't think I'll be getting either of the games :C doesn't help that I don't have enough for a 3DS fdsfdsfd

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
I'm currently working my way up to the 8th gym with my Aurorus, Farfetch'd, Golurk, Greninja, Charizard, and Lucario (all lv 50) My Charizard and Lucario can mega-evolve. (Mega Charizard Y)

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Ive got both the X and Y games. lol

on Y:

Im heading to the 8th gym with:
Siglyph lv 49, Chesnaught lv 60, Mega Blastoise Lv 55, Tyraunt lv 52, doublade lv 52. (Need to find dusk stone to evolve doublade D: )

For X:
im only in the parfum palace getting the poke flute for snorlax with:
Frogadier lv 26, Charmeleon lv 25.

Frogg

Reaction score
Well now in Y, I have;

Greninja, Level 58
Lucario(with Lucarionite), Level 57
Ampharos(with Ampharosite), Level 45
Charizard(with Charizardite Y), Level 57
Tyrantrum, Level 57

Right now, I am in the Team Flare Secret HQ, trying to awaken the Yveltal.

EDIT: I just awoke Yveltal, and those damn critical hits keep making me soft reset the game :p

Frogg

Reaction score
Nitasu, you go to Route 12, and surf into Azure Bay, then on an island you will see an old man and a fisherman, talk to the old man, and he will talk about Mega Evolution and how you have the Mega Ring, then the Ampharosite will be yours.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Well now in Y, I have;

Greninja, Level 58
Lucario(with Lucarionite), Level 57
Ampharos(with Ampharosite), Level 45
Charizard(with Charizardite Y), Level 57
Tyrantrum, Level 57

Right now, I am in the Team Flare Secret HQ, trying to awaken the Yveltal.

EDIT: I just awoke Yveltal, and those damn critical hits keep making me soft reset the game :p

Yvetal was so easy for me. I air-slashed him 3 times with siglyph all times got a flinch. And then, 1 ultra ball i auto caught him. SO EASY!!!! lol

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Pika Pika.. :c

The first Pokémon were the best :C
God so many memories

I rather like pikachu's new sound. Especially when it falls in battle.... its so awesome, yet so sad! For some though, like machoke its too high pitched. First gen is always the best, but this gen has alot of hope.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
I never really liked many Gen I/II pokemon.

#Genfiver

I started with Silver (I think?) but I really consider FRLG to be my first game, never beat Misty. RSE I got to the E4 but stopped after that because I was a noob. Sinnoh was my real connection with Pokemon and then I won for the first time (using my friends lv100 suicune because my bro stole all of my pokemon) and then I beat it 2 more times officially with my Infernape/Torterra teams and now I'm gonna replay it with Empoleon. I beat HGSS (once each) with Feraligatr/Meganium respectively and plan to redo SS with Typhlosion. I beat B/W with Serperior and Emboar and beat B2/W2 with Emboar (again) and Samurott. Currently I have my Greninja team on Y and will have my Delphox team on X and then I'll prolly replay X (or if they make Z) with Chesnaught.