All Gen 6 pokemon revealed

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
That title! So yes, with the pokemon games coming out THIS SATURDAY.
Serebii (one of the main pokemon news sites) has revealed just about all the gen 6 pokemon now. Including the final evolutions of the starters!

Grass/fighting, fire/psychic, water/dark <- types of the starter final evolutions.
Each final evolution also a brand new attack specifically for them. Kinda cool eh?

Oh and a couple new Megas. Mega Gengar, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Aagron
and much much more info!

Check it out.
So who will you be getting now for starters? which version you getting and are yall excited???

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

W

Wimali

YUCK.
They are all so UGLY. The final forms all stand on two legs - one is opera singer, one is a green Optimus Prime, and one is a cross of an amphibian and Assassin's Creed. :-(
Disappointed.
agreed what happened to the beautiful pokemon silver pokemons :(

• Agree
Reactions: IQD

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
pokemon should just stop evolving clothes

seriously why does fennekin have to evolve into a bipedal fox with a fucking bathrobe on and oversized earplugs

• Haha
Reactions: Forseti

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score

LET THIS BE KNEW ZUBAT
LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE
THAT MOVE DOES NOTHING AND WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GAME. 20 FUCKING POWER.
sorry i had to train a zubat and it was the most difficult thing i have ever done in pokemon. it awoke the true pokemaster in me.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I like a few of the new ones.
Hardly though..

I like Amororus or whatever, and I like Spritzee and Skrelp and the customizable dog and Sylveon.
:3

I also love that Mr. Mime is Psychic/Fairy now!

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I like a few of the new ones.
Hardly though..

I like Amororus or whatever, and I like Spritzee and Skrelp and the customizable dog and Sylveon.
:3

I also love that Mr. Mime is Psychic/Fairy now!

EDIT:
OH MY FUCKING GOD CLEFABLE IS PURE FAIRY AND MAMOSWINE HAS A MEGA FORM. I AM CRYING.
Even though no one even likes Clefable. OMFG OMFG OMFG

• Haha
Reactions: Willchill

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm going to ditch my starter, and build an Aegislash first item. For some reason, I just like that Pokemon in particular :p

Some of them definitely look cringe-worthy, but hey, it could be worse.

I swear if doublade gets a 1-hit ko move

Pafrick

Reaction score
THIS IS A DRAGON TYPE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?
These Pokemon will be found in karlos mountain.

JUST LOOK AT IT ITS PINK AND ITS A DRAGON LIKE ITS SOO CUTE BUT AT THE SAME TIME A DRAGON TYPE WTF

apparently he evolves at lvl 40 into this

Evolution of Goomy also a dragon type

second evolution of Goomy

Reactions: Zelz

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
THIS IS A DRAGON TYPE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?
These Pokemon will be found in karlos mountain.

JUST LOOK AT IT ITS PINK AND ITS A DRAGON LIKE ITS SOO CUTE BUT AT THE SAME TIME A DRAGON TYPE WTF
I questioned this too. The second form reminds me of Pink Gastrodon. But hey, i figure its just a slug dragon. There's also a poison dragon thingy too.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score

LET THIS BE KNEW ZUBAT
LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE LEECH LIFE
THAT MOVE DOES NOTHING AND WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GAME. 20 FUCKING POWER.
sorry i had to train a zubat and it was the most difficult thing i have ever done in pokemon. it awoke the true pokemaster in me.
poor soul.
just leave it at the daycare and forget about it forever, it'll be over soon.

Reactions: Araidian