Accepted Aika's Moderator Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Username: AikaQQ

How many hours can you contribute per week?: On Weekends I can contribute any amount of hours necessary, due to having a relatively free schedule. On weekdays, I can contribute to AoD from anywhere between 2:30pm when I get out of school, to around 9:00pm depending on my sleep schedule.

Previous Staffing Experience: AoD 1.0: Controller. 1 year, 5 months, 1 day total.
DoD: Operator. 5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days total.
GMod/TTT: Moderator since February 28th.

Why do you want to be staff?: I have a passion for this server that never went away with AoD 1.0. I want to continue helping the AoD community become stronger and tighter than it ever has been. I want to continue growing as a staff member. I learned a lot from the previous iteration of Army of Darkness, and would like to continue learning and apply what I've already learned to this server.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I'm a very active, very upbeat staff member and I can bring a positive air to the server. Being arguably one of the most experienced from the previous server, I can bring a lot of knowledge and advice to newer staff members coming in. I know my limits, as well, when it comes to issues, and can even help out in cases that need more than one person. I'll be readily available through Teamspeak, Steam, IRC, and the forums.

Additional Notes: Hopefully setting my past flaws aside, I'll be considered to re-join the staff team and be back where I feel I belong. I will work my hardest to prove myself worthy of being a part of this amazing team if I need to. Thank you!

-Aika

(Edited to update username and to fix the formatting a little!)

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi love/Aika, thanks for your app!
You have a decent amount of on-time, and help out when you can. You are definitely mature enough to handle the position, and have good experience due to previously being staff on AoD. Not really much else to say

Welcome to the staff team!

-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.