Aeres Weekly Recap: Jan 1, 2012

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Lol, Brickwolf just organised a raid on Aeres capital, And killed me and DKnucklehead - Guess they don't respect truces.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Lol, Brickwolf just organised a raid on Aeres capital, And killed me and DKnucklehead - Guess they don't respect truces.
Out of all the people they kill DK? OUR DK that's it he went too far he better watch it I am coming to get him and this time HE will be left for dead

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
It's a truce that we broke first. Our family raided them last night, and if we had known, would not have invaded their land. Next time something as important as a cease fire shows up, let's all make a better effort to communicate to one another. I actually applaud Dagon for the job they did on eliminating their raids since the time I presume the cease fire occurred.

EDIT
Out of all the people they kill DK? OUR DK that's it he went too far he better watch it I am coming to get him and this time HE will be left for dead
:p I thank you for your wish to avenge me, but the greatest gift would be if the fighting ceased so that I may work in peace. ;)

Reactions: balloon98

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Let me recap what has happened up to today:
1. Dagon raids Aeres in revenge for raids several months ago, on players who didn't even play then, going overkill.
2. Aeres raids Dagon back some in retaliation.
3. Shande calls cease fire.
4. Aeres raids a little more.
5. I call cease fire.
6. A few players from Aeres don't hear of the cease fires, and continue raiding.
7. I post on the forums about it and have the parties I've heard of be talked to.
8. The raid by Dagon occurring a few minutes ago.

However, I've barely heard of the raids... *points to thread "Illegal Raiders and You"*

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
When I see a group of 4-5 people of Aeres members charging into Skyland city , I'm going to assume it's government approved. I really can't ask for their raiding warrant.My apologies for not informing you, but I thought you had already known.

Reactions: Araidian

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But then what's the point of raiding back if you could have been more understanding and just let us talk to the raiders and we could have gotten them to refund your lost items, Instead of coming to New Arcem and killing us for no reason. It's almost as if you're trying to assert your power in Primordia by killing players because of others.
It is like me coming to Dagon and killing members because they raided me unknowingly about truces, I'd ask for a refund of my items.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
The fact that is was one of your High ranked players in the council that was in the raid caused us to understand that it was government approved.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The fact that is was one of your High ranked players in the council that was in the raid caused us to understand that it was government approved.
Wortho27 is only on Trial, It ends this friday at which we shall decide if he keeps it or not.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
woah woah wait. The only reason Wortho was there was to save us because after the bounce back at restart me and Chill spawned in Dagon even though before it we were in Aeres so thats why Wortho killed people since 1. he was trying to save us and 2. He knew that you would probably attack as soon as you saw him since you guys just had a raid attempted at you

• Old
Reactions: rosekill