Aeres Weekly Recap: Jan 1, 2012

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Aeres
News
[panel]News:

Recently, Aeres was mass-griefed and stolen from by ihomeiscool. The player has been banned, but the items gone are non-refundable, unfortunately.
Dagon, just after the meeting, raided Aeres with their most prominent members. All members of Dagon are now enemies until they reply.
EDIT: New sources say that Aeres raided Dagon first.
Through efforts of the High Council and Caesar, we have finally been able to access the Nether. We have a portal to it now at x=1510 z=-1380. Come explore with us!
[/panel]
[panel]Settlements:

New Arcem - Skytower is nearly finished, and we are still building plots. Once we finish, we can start on the wall.
Astoria - The railway is still under progress. The Nether portal has been built near here.
Portus - We are still renovating Portus. It has been taken a while, so the officials of Aeres invite YOU to help. Ask any High Council+ online for permission and you can destroy any buildings in Portus, as well as keep any spoils.
Corpios - No recent news, though they are still recruiting![/panel]
[panel]International:
Gaia - Allies Forever
Primus - Neutral
Dagon - Enemies until further notice[/panel]
[panel]Promotions:
Wortho27 to Trial High Council
Demotions:
---
Warnings:
---[/panel]
[panel]Got Any More Breaking News?
Saw a missing demotion or promotion? Want to add more news to your settlement? Any information on this wrong? Post below or PM me![/panel]

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Dagon, just after the meeting, raided Aeres with their most prominent members. All members of Dagon are now enemies until they reply.
Quite so, this is what stupid raiding gets us guys. A nice, butt whooping.
DK confirmed that Aeres started it with their "raids".

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
New Arcem​
- Skytower is nearly finished, and we are still building plots. Once we finish, we can start on the wall.​
Just a note, the elevator is now fully functional and players can now purchase/rent/live in the apartments. That of course is to be organized by New Arcem. Also, your notice room 1 is, well, massive so feel free to split it up and have multiple rooms. Those sort of things are totally up to you guys. I will still be working on the gardens and things for awhile yet but the tower itself is fully complete. Cheers.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You want to go on a ceasefire -after- your members attempt to raid us?

=/
Like Jammy001 said, We can't control our members, Wortho27 raided before the declaration of the ceasefire.

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
... I've been cease fire since 2 or 3 days ago, after Shande called ceasefire on us. It's just that my members haven't gotten word, likewise with yours as well. And I'm sure our raids weren't nearly as overkill as yours during that drama :I
You want me to believe that you haven't informed your members of the ceasefire within that time period?

As far as I know, none of the other Dagons have raided after that whole Drama episode. If you're not will to control your members, then your ceasefire is pointless.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You want me to believe that you haven't informed your members of the ceasefire within that time period?

As far as I know, none of the other Dagons have raided after that whole Drama episode. If you're not will to control your members, then your ceasefire is pointless.
Wortho27 was never told of It, Yet you still lack to tell us who raided you during the past 2 days.. We've already had this conversation, Anyway, He did Inform them as I was told today that a ceasefire was called yesterday (When they heard about it).