Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Aeres Weekly Meeting Recap (27/01/2012)
Promotions/Demotions:
Wortho27 to High Council, But still on eye.
Erikkruchten re-promoted to Architect but for no town/cities.
Chillingworth to Aerite
Aeres-family news:
Dagon is Neutral
Primus is Neutral
Gaia is Allied
New Arcem:
New Arcem wall to be started soon.
Astoria:
Path from Astoria to Portus and New Arcem needs to be finished.
Rail to Astoria from Portus and New Arcem needs to be finished.
Astoria old-walls need to be torn down, Large Garden house to be made
Astoria needs donations! - We need large amounts of glass and stone-brick to finally finish the walls, We can also donate Rail to any of those who wish to finish the railway.
Plots are available if you want any, There is also a pre-made house for 2,000 shillings - It has 2 vaults and a lovely front-garden! :)
Portus:
Portus has been renovated, Plots have been added; Plots are up for grabs - Contact Balloon98 if you wish to buy a second plot (2 or more always costs!), Depending on the plot it could cost upto 2,500!
Corpios:
Town paths to be modified, So don't worry if it looks weird, Corpios has enough room for 4 more houses! - If you notice that the town Entrance looks off-centered it is because there is a small Indent that can fit 2 users inside.
AngelWV's project:
I will be setting up a shop via Forum, Whom I will sell items to!, Ranging from Leather to Music discs, Iron to Diamond, and many other items; They wont be going with Market price.
New-Family rule:
I'm actually getting annoyed with the killing of farm animals, Whether it is Astoria's, or New Arcem's.. If you kill the farm animals without re-breeding what you have killed, You will either be demoted from your current rank (If you are Aerite that means you have a warning to be kicked), you'll have to do community service for said Town/City/Person, For example, helping them clear a desert/forest, help build stuff, etc, and you can be kicked or banned from that town/city.
Depending on how severe the situation of Arguments in Aeres, the raids on Allied/Neutral families, solo raiding, Going behind the Council's back etc, It could range from being verbally warned, Or being booted out of Aeres for good.
So next time you are about to raid or kill farm animals, Argue, whatever.. Think twice!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
:eek: Also I will help be knocking down the old wall at Astoria and will donate some stone brick and will don ate any of my time tooday with whatever needs to be done :D
Thankyou very much, The old wall is the wooden one ;D