Survival Staff
Reaction score
Primordia - Aeres

Promotions:
Girge to Aeran
Jolteon42 to Aeran
Jolteon42 to Merchant
DKnucklehead to Architect
Wortho27 to High Council member (On trial)
Corpios is now an Official town!

Demotions:
Pigpiglwj demoted to Aerite
Awwwyea resigned due to lack of Interest.

Aeres-family news:
Dagon is Neutral
Primus is Neutral
Gaia is Allied

Aeres In-general:
Portus NEEDS to be finished and renovated, Please try your best to donate Dirt and smooth stone to fix the land, And help is needed to tear down houses, Also, If you have a surplus of Cobble/Coal then donate them to Mac27!

Portus: I will be paying 950 shillings to users who help renovate Portus per day, Meaning you must spend atleast 2 hours renovating it, Which, If we have more than 1 Aerite renovating it, Should easily get done within 2-3 days - Please flatten the land all around the Portal and leave the Blocks around/under the Portal alone.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Missing News:
Promotions:
Corpios to official town.

Demotions:
awwwyea resigned due to uninterest.

"Neutral", not "Neutrel"
Noticed the typos when I was editing, And thanks for the notice.. I did this weeks one due to you not being at the meeting :p

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
where can i put the coal almost have a whole bottom row full of coal plus more i didnt mine in my mine since i had too much. I think i can donate some dirt and cobble too got lots of them. If need be i can help flatten the portal area too :3

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
where can i put the coal almost have a whole bottom row full of coal plus more i didnt mine in my mine since i had too much. I think i can donate some dirt and cobble too got lots of them. If need be i can help flatten the portal area too :3
That'd be nice, I'll make an area in New Arcem for all the resources.