Aercem

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I am creating a new form of settlement. Do not mistake it for the town I led in the past, Arcem. This is Aercem (pronounced Aer-kem), village of the air! We are based almost entirely in the air, and shall soon be completely self sufficient, except for having to return to the ground for ores and other non-renewable resources.

Now, you're probably thinking, "But Def! You said you didn't want to lead anymore towns, and that's why you discontinued Espons/Arcem!"

Well, actually, I'm going to be very nonrestrictive about the town, so I don't need to dedicate as much time to mantaining it. We have few rules:
  1. Do not kill others who live in Aercem.
  2. Build far enough away from other balloons so that your balloons do not collide.
  3. Make your balloon/home have a sensible reason for staying afloat.
  4. Allow others to connect to your balloon.
Furthermore, development of the town will be left to the individual. Of course, horrible structures will be forced to be upgraded or removed, but the amount of farms, furnaces, and how everything is organized shall be left up to the residents. I will build things myself, but the residents of Aercem will be a huge part of how Aercem forms.

So, want to join? That's easy. Just get a hold of one of the residents in-game, get the coordinates, come, and build! Just bridge off any existing balloon/ship/home and create a new platform supported by some floating thing, whether it be balloon, giant fan, or some other excuse you can give for making it float. (also, be warned, making a balloon is expensive, costing about a double chest worth of blocks for an air balloon that is 9x9)
Or, if you already found us, just stem off from a point and start! Or, don't stem off, but just build a balloon nearby, with some other way of getting up besides the main tower.
Come float with us!

Current Residents:
  • Defiant_Blob
  • chris360kss
  • cheatyface
And remember, anyone is welcome to join at anytime!
(more pictures and info to come soon)