Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Name:
Aelonia - DKS (DragonKnights)

Leader:
Araidian

Members (You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads):
Araidian, DeekayDragone, Xizzdot, IdcBear, Wolfadius, Boulvier, DawnAo, Yipser, JoelTheDragon, Mrpancakes905, TennaCale, Burnt_Pixls, Vinyl_Scratch22, NovaTheSergal, JonnyBigBoi, ConcentratedJ, Admiral_Mozart, Isshou, Drelue, Spirit_Beat, Kilnox018.

Settlement Description:
Aelonia is a settlement located on a peninsula near Narcotia. She is a port city in the making with plenty of homes and commodity buildings spread along inland. Those sailing in will be greeted by the Great Lighthouse standing high atop a rocky outcrop, the shipyard, or the coastal homes sitting along the shore. A city centre sits in front of a group of colorful market stalls and homes, with the blacksmithy, milk bar (Can't have ALCOHOL man. Gotta keep it pg.), and farther back the moo moo barn! Some structures such as the Wizardry Tower and our own DKS ship is in the works. Bless our builder Xizzdot.

Screenshots:
Aelonia's Banner:

Coastline Pictures:

The Great Lighthouse:

City Centre:

also look its a barn:

Why should your settlement be a City?:
Our goal is to build, explore, and continue to see just what we can do in Arcadia!
The hope is that eventually we'll have a large n' thriving place to make its mark here in the world.

plus i mean, a nether portal is pretty darn good to HAAAAAAAVE

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Araidian,

Aelonia is a beautiful settlement with distinct but cohesive buildings. It's clear to see that your members are active, friendly and contribute to the town immensely. I especially like your layout and how you assign purpose to each section of Aelonia. The ship is particularly impressive to me, but many of your builds are as well. Your future plans are in place and I believe your settlement can grow into an impressive city.

Approved.